Friday, July 8, 2011

Trapped


Trapped
By Kris

About half a year ago some family members had a big gathering near Christmas at my house. Of course, everyone came over, from my sister and her family to close friends of the family, almost like an aunt or uncle to me.
Everyone was gathered around the main TV in the living room eating, chatting and almost ignoring what was even on. It was some "Frosty the Snowman" special with claymation. I obviously got bored and went to my room to watch TV and movies. A couple of cousins, both girls decided to come too. We closed the door and started watching I think it was "Almost Heroes" (with Chris Farley and Matthew Perry). So the fact was, in order to get close to my cousin Eileen's feet, I laid sideways on the waterbed so I had to look left to watch the TV, while she watched forward. I would casually shift on the bed trying to almost sneak close to her feet. Eileen is close to my age, only about a year or two younger. In the room also on the waterbed was my younger cousin Shantel, about 10, me being 17. I was teasing Shantel about her feet probably being smelly. She would sometimes say to me teasingly "Want to smell?" and would hold her foot in the air, as if trying to reach my face. Whenever she did I'd say "Ha ha, you can't reach me". She would slide closer when I said that.
Later on, Eileen mentioned how she had just gotten off work at Burger King and her feet probably smelled bad (at least to her). The first thing I thought of was I hope she puts them in my face...
So gradually I tried to inch over closer pretending to get comfy on the water bed. The bed would swoosh like a ship in a storm when I moved. I began to bug Shantel about her feet again hoping for a reaction this time, she just tried moving closer but still couldn't reach. I guess she gave up because she went back to TV land for a while.
The older cousin, Eileen also overheard me, I wasn't sure what she was doing at first but since I was kind of sitting up, she lifted a socked foot and placed it on my right shoulder just behind my head. I turned and looked giving it a quick whiff, so she wouldn't notice. Ahh...it smelled so good...at least to me and I wanted more.
Eileen kept her foot there a while while I sat and pretended not to notice. I laid down on my back again, close to her feet with my face only inches away now. I glanced back at her sole, wishing it were closer. Looking past her foot I saw her face get this gleam in it like "I have an idea". She glanced at my face and looked back at the TV. I looked back again and she finally made my dream come true, she pushed her smelly sock into my face over my nose. I again pretended to struggle and turned my head away a couple of times. She had me beat anyway, there was no escape, I laid there and smelled her foot for a couple of minutes. I then mumbled something and she asked me "What?" I repeated and said "At least you don't have any help."
With those very words she shoved her second foot over my face making me smell them at the same time, no escape (as if I wanted to). I had my right knee up so she could not see my campout in my jeans (If you know what I mean), I was pitching a tent and it was time to tighten the pole...he he. At that moment I made Mr. Happy even more happier with my free left hand while smelling her feet. It was utter bliss for that moment, it all ended when she moved her feet away a minute later and my face felt abandoned... I really don't know if she saw me helping out Mr. Happy and if she did I don't know what she would think of me.
From that day on we never spoke of it again...not even once that night, believe it or not but Eileen now works with me, and I think of it now and then. Especially how sweaty and smelly her feet must get after walking and standing all shift...

Kris
AND YES THIS IS 100% true.
. 1

No comments:

Post a Comment