Thursday, July 7, 2011

Townhouse

Townhouse
By Author Unknown
     A few years back I was looking for a place to live.  I
  read the newspapers and called a couple of places.  I spoke
  with a woman at one place who had a room for rent in her new
  townhouse.  Since the rent was in my price range, I arranged
  a meeting with her.  When I arrived she gave me the cooks
  tour, showing me all of the facilities and the room that was
  available.  I was 23 and she was a semi attractive 33.  She
  was tall, dark haired, and sort of red-neckish and simple.
  I told her I would take the place and asked when could move
  in.  I moved in the following week.
     After a few weeks, we got to get to know each other and
  started getting along fairly well.  We would watch TV in the
  living room in the evenings and I would do my share of
  things around the house.  One day, she was wearing cut-off
  shorts, a t-shirt, and some sandles because it was so hot.
  The month was July.  That evening when we were watching some
  tube, she mentioned that her ankle was stiff and hurting
  her.  I asked if it would help if I massaged it.  She said
  yes only if I wouldn't mind.  Being a submissive and a foot
  fetishist, I quickly agreed.  I had had only one other
  'close' encounter with feet in my life, so I was excited.
  During the next 2 hours, I massaged her ankle and foot.
  After some time, she lifted her other foot onto my lap
  because it was probably more comfortable for her.  That foot
  still had the other sandle on it.  I made a comment that it
  looked pretty ridiculous that one foot had a sandle on and
  the other didn't.  She snapped, "So take it off!"  I did and
  she asked me to massage that foot too.  I gladly obliged.
  That was the start of my relationship with her feet.  I had
  hopes that it would go a lot further where her feet would be
  in my face and not just in my hands.
     I had agreed a few days prior to take a look at the
  brakes on her car the following day.  I jokingly commented
  that if I had to go out there and get dirty, then at least
  she should be out there too.  I mentioned that she should
  wear some older clothes, and specifically hinted at old
  sneakers so they wouldn't get messed up.  I don't recall
  exactly what transpired, but while is was laying on the
  ground looking at the brakes, I made some comment to her as
  she was standing over me and watching.  She put her foot on
  my stomach and left it there for a few minutes.  I can
  remember the feeling of excitement in my gut and also the
  pulsing in my groin.  I had wanted for so long to be under
  some woman's feet, and only now had I realized what it was
  like.
     When we got inside, I asked her if she wanted some iced
  tea and went to get it.  She was already sitting on the sofa
  where she always sat.  She had just taken off her shoes and
  was rubbing her feet on the carpet to get the bits off of
  them.  I quickly asked her if she wanted a massage.  I
  didn't want to miss the opportunity to touch her feet after
  she had been out in that heat and wearing those old sneakers
  with no socks.  She said, "Sure, if you didn't mind a little
  dirt.  My feet are all dirty and sweaty from being in these
  old tennis shoes."  Of course I didn't mind, in fact I
  preferred them that way, but I didn't tell her that.  She
  put her feet in my lap and I massaged them for a long time.
  While I was doing it, I continually kept licking my thumb to
  provide a bit of lubricant so I wouldn't chafe her soles.  I
  know she noticed that I was rubbing her foot with my thumb,
  licking the same thumb that had been touching her dirty
  foot, and then rubbing her foot again with it.  What I was
  really doing was trying to taste the sweat and dirt from her
  feet!
     For the next couple of weeks I massaged her feet every
  chance I could get.  I kept trying to get them closer to my
  face without being too obvious that that's what I was trying
  to do.  One night when I had to leave for work, I was
  massaging her feet and had her foot just inches from my
  face.  Sometimes she would put her other foot on my
  shoulder, and sometimes she would even let it touch my head.
  I said that I had to get ready for work, and just as I was
  getting up, I kissed the bottom of her foot.  She didn't say
  anything, but looked at me in a different light.  My dick
  was throbbing and I wanted so badly to have her feet in my
  face, to smell their stench, and lick the dirt and toe
  cheese from them.  I just didn't know how to tell her.  I
  figured that it would just happen.
     A few days later I was again massaging her feet. I must
  have felt pretty confident because I put one to my face and
  started to lick it.  She immediately pulled it away.  I
  asked, "What's wrong?"  She said that it excited her when
  someone licked her feet.  I was curious to find out if I was
  the first one to do that to her.  I wasn't.  I
  instantaneously put it back to my face and started to lick
  it even more intensly, but in a joking manner!  She got
  pretty excited and we had some cheap sex that day.
     I started opening up to her and asking her to wear her
  sneakers more often, which she did.  I liked to massage her
  feet more when she wore those because they made her feet
  really stinky and sweaty.  I once asked her if she thought I
  was weird and she said no, that we were both getting
  something out of this.  She got massages, and I got to lick
  the sweat from her feet and smell their stinky odor.  When I
  had to leave for a few hours one evening, I told her I would
  be back shortly and asked her not to take off her shoes
  until I could do it for her.  Surprisingly when I returned,
  she was still wearing her old sneakers!  I sat down on the
  sofa and she put her feet right in my lap and said, "Get
  going.  I kept these things on all this time for you, and
  now you're going to have to put up with the smell."  I took
  off one of her shoes and put it to my face and inhaled
  deeply.  She just looked at me and sighed.
     I was doing some sit-ups in the living room one day and
  she came by and put her foot on my face, rubbed it around a
  little and wriggled her toes on my nose, laughing at my
  condescendingly.  That gave me and idea.  I started saying
  that my back was hurting and it sometimes helped if someone
  would walk on my stomach.  She didn't have a problem with
  that.  Once she got to where she was standing on me, and I'd
  had enough, she would say that she liked having me underfoot
  and didn't want to get off.  Before she stepped up onto me,
  she would always ask me if I wanted her to take off her
  shoes or to leave them on.  It never mattered to me.  After
  a few times, she started to stand on my chest, at my
  invitation.  I asked her if she would stand on my face once
  and she said (and I quote), "No problem, just let me know
  when you want me to get off, and maybe I will!"  This time,
  she was wearing my favorite sneakers and she put one on my
  face.  She hesitated, and left it there but didn't put any
  weight on it.  She told me to undo the laces.  When I did,
  she slipped her foot out of it and immediately placed it on
  my face, with the bottoms of her toes right on my nose.  It
  was warm, sweaty, moist, and very stinky.  She mocked me
  (which I loved), saying that she liked to see my face under
  her foot and thought that it must be gross to HAVE to smell
  her stinky foot just after she had taken her shoe off.  She
  noted some of the sensations she was feeling with her foot
  fresh out of her shoe and standing on my face.  She noticed
  how easily it slid around as she rubbed it all over my face,
  and this was probably due to all the sweat on it.  She could
  also feel the bits of foot dirt between her sole and my face
  as she smeared her foot on my face.  She commented that I
  must be dying under all that stink, and as unthinkable as it
  was to her, she kept her foot right on my face, rubbing the
  smell off of her foot and onto my nose, lips, cheeks and
  face.  She stressed the HAVE TO because she said that while
  I was laying on the floor with her standing on my chest or
  face, I HAD to do whatever she wanted.  It made her feel
  powerful to be able to make me do things that are completely
  unthinkable to her.  I loved it and she loved doing it.
     I started to get a bit more bold after that.  I asked
  her if she would humiliated me in front of some of her
  female friends.  She didn't understand why, but still she
  asked me what I wanted her to do.  I gave her a scenario
  where I was her foot slave (here she interjected 'you ARE my
  foot slave') and that I would do anything she wanted to her
  feet.  I asked her to boss me around and MAKE me smell her
  feet, lick them, and massage them in front of her friends.
  She said she'd have to think about that.  She said that her
  friends would then want me under their feet, and that would
  mean less time under hers, and that was not acceptable!
     A couple of weeks later both of her sisters came in
  after they had dropped her off.  They all had just gone to a
  local spa and worked out.  Patricia was wearing her (and my
  favorite) old sneakers.  They all sat in the living room and
  chatted.  After a few minutes Pat called to me by saying,
  "Karl, come in here.  I want you to massage my feet.
  They're killing me after this workout."  Both of her sisters
  looked at her with amazed looks thinking "...who the hell
  are you to be bossing your renter around like that..."  I
  came in and sat on the sofa where I usually sat when I gave
  her massages, but she told me to sit on the floor in front
  of her.  I did, and that also put me right in front of the
  loveseat where both of her sisters were sitting too!  She
  put both of her shoed feet in my lap.  As I lifted up one
  foot to remove her shoe, she said to her sisters, "Watch
  this."  As soon as I took off her shoe, she put her foot up
  to my face and pressed it against my face, twisting it and
  rubbing it all over my nose and mouth.  She mocked my by
  telling me to breathe in the stink and sweat and by saying
  how aweful it must smell.  Her sisters just watched in
  amazement, making comments to the effect that I didn't have
  to take that and telling Pat to stop.  Pat went on to
  explain to her sisters that I was her foot slave and that I
  would do anything she told me to do.  She said again,
  "Watch."  She told me to stick out my tongue, and when I
  did, she draggeg her foot across my tongue from heel to toe,
  stopping at the toes so that she could cram them into my
  mouth.  Her sisters watched in disbelief.  They continued to
  talk and I continued to lick and smell the stench of Pat's
  feet.  Finally one of her sisters asked if she could get me
  to lick, suck, and massage her feet too.  Pat said of
  course, and told me to lie down backwards on the floor.  I
  was already in front of the loveseat, so I just layed back
  and both sisters put their feet on me, one on my stomach,
  and the other high on my chest.  Pat told the one who had
  her feet on my chest to put them in my face, but she
  declined because she still had he sneakers on.  Pat said not
  to worry about it and came over and stepped onto my face and
  just stood there for a few minutes while she told them how
  durable I was and that I was a slave and that they could do
  anything they wanted to do to me.  When Pat stepped off of
  my face, her sister put her feet on my face and I started to
  take off her shoes.  She was wearing cheap canvas sneakers-
  loafers with no laces and without socks.  I couldn't wait to
  get her feet in my face.  She rested her feet on my face and
  just rubbed them all over it and said how great this was.
  She asked where Pat had found a wimp like me and how I could
  put up with all of this abuse.  She mentioned that
  sometimes, especially when she wears these canvas sneakers,
  how stinky her feet smell.  When she takes off her shoes,
  she has to put them on the steps outside.  She couldn't
  understand how gross her feet must have smelled when they
  were actually touching my face, yet she continued to smear
  them around on my face.  When she stopped, I took one of her
  feet and started to lick its sole, the toes, in-between the
  toes and she was obviously enjoying it.  The other sister
  still had her feet on my stomach and was just watching.  She
  noticed that I had a hard on and mentioned it to the others.
  They all mocked me more for being a freak and getting turned
  on by their stinky feet.  After a while, I did the other
  sister's feet with my tongue and they all just talked,
  occasionally throwing in a mock at me.  When they were about
  to leave, one sister told, almost ordered me to put her
  shoes back on.  When I did, she stepped up onto my stomach,
  then my chest, and put a foot on my face.  When she put some
  weight on my face, she looked down at me and said "I'm going
  to come back with some heels and do this soon.  We'll see if
  you get so turned on by that."
     When they had left, Pat came over to me and asked how
  she did.  I told her fine and that I loved it.  And I loved
  doing it for them.  When I started to get up, she put her
  foot in my face and pushed it down to the floor and said
  "Not so fast, I want some more.  Besides, I think there is
  still some dirt and sweat that you missed from my feet."
  She had put her sneakers back on and of course there was
  more sweat and more bits to clean from her feet.  While I
  was licking her feet, she asked my what turned me on about
  her's and her sisters feet.  I told her it was the smell,
  but most of all it was the feeling of serving a woman and
  being subservient.  I thought that the best way to do that
  was to be underfoot.  She told my not to mind her sister and
  her threat of high-heels.  She was a bitch anyway.  She did
  say that her sisters had loved the stay and can't wait to do
  it again.  Pat noticed that I still had a hard on.  She said
  that we could fuck, but she wouldn't be able to stand the
  smell of my face from all of the stinky feet, her's
  included, that had rubbed in it today.  She told me that she
  wanted to watch me jerk off with her feet in my face.  I had
  been wanting to ever since they had arrived!
     A couple of weeks went by and I continued to massage
  Pat's feet with my mouth as usual.  One day there was a
  knock at the door and when I opened it, there was one of her
  sisters.  She was on her way home from work and said that
  she didn't come to see Pat, but came to see me...underneath
  her feet!  She was wearing a nice skirt and a blouse, with
  medium-high heels.  As we walked into the living room, she
  asked me if I was game and if I was, to lay on the floor.  I
  did and she immediately stepped up onto my stomach, not
  being particluarily careful with her heels.  I was looking
  up at her, and up her skirt and she noticed.  She said
  "Here's a better view for you."  With that she put one of
  her heels to my lips and forced it into my mouth and put the
  ball of her foot on the bridge of my nose and then stepped
  onto my face with all of her weight.  She stayed there only
  for a few seconds and then went back to standing on my
  chest.  She kicked off one of her shoes and put her foot on
  my face.  She was wearing nylons and they were very moist
  and sweaty.  She told me not to lick.  She just wanted to
  watch and listen to me smell her stinky feet and filter my
  air through her toes and nylons.  She insulted me saying
  that she could feel the air run between her toes as I
  breathed in the stink.  She noted that she had been wearing
  these nylons all week and wanted them to be especially
  stinky for me.  She said, "I wanted this to be as unpleasant
  as I could make it for you.  It's not often I get a chance
  to have a man for a slave, at my feet and willing to do
  anything I say."  After I dried her other foot by inhaling
  the smell from it, she stepped off of me and sat on the
  sofa.  I crawled over there and sat in front of her and
  massaged and licked her feet for quite a while.  She noticed
  that Pat was going to be home soon, instructed me to tell no
  one of this visit or else, and left.  I told no one.
1

No comments:

Post a Comment