Saturday, July 9, 2011

Tournament Slave (Part 1)

Tournament Slave Part 1

Author Unknown

It was the Roland Garros 2001 Ladies Tennis Tournament and I was appointed service boy of the beautiful Martina Hingis.
In short it meant that I would be lower than Her servant, more something of Her slave. I knew some of these Ladies were very spoiled and could be very demanding and cruel to their personal assistants but the money was good and I could surely use it.
After all it wasn’t so surprising. They ran a busy schedule so everything had to be done to make their stay as comfortable as possible. However I was a little worried when they told me I would have to "serve" Miss Hingis. She had a bad reputation when it came to treating service personnel and it was no secret that She liked bossing around Her staff just because She could.
Already at age 16 She was a superstar and was used to other people catering for Her needs.
Her superstar status had turned Her into a bossy bitch, a woman who misused Her beauty and power to put other people under Her total domination.
The Swiss Miss as they called Her was surely a sight to see and it only added to Her getting away with almost anything. It was a known fact that She loved pushing the limits when it came to showing people that She was the one in command and that they were only breathing to serve at Her beautiful Feet.
It was the first morning of my duty and I was kneeling as instructed by Miss Hingis’ bedroom door.
Inside Miss Hingis was sleeping. She had arrived only a couple of hours before and was probably tryin’ to catch some sleep. Today She would face a long day of physical training and practice anticipating Her first qualification match on the day after.
I didn’t have any idea what time it was. All I was told to do was to be waiting for Miss Hingis’ orders, it was all I needed to know they said. My knees were already starting to hurt as I suddenly heard Her yell Her first command at me.
"Get over here, slaveboy ! NOW !" Her voice was stern, like She ‘d never done anything else in Her whole life than to command.
Partly excited, partly scared I opened the door to Her room and crawled inside on my hands and knees. They had told me this was a common rule when it came to servicing female tennis stars. As it appeared they were used to be treated like royalty and that’s why poor guys like me who needed the money had to crawl at their rich Feet.
"Close the door and present yourself at my Feet, scumbag !" The first impression didn’t lie. If this was the way I was going to be treated for the next seven days I would be in for a very hard time.
However whatever was going to happen, it was to late to pull out of it. As far as I knew, I agreed to become the slave of a 21 year old tennis legend and I had to make the best of it.
I humbly crawled towards my new boss on all fours as She was stepping out of bed, resting Her two bare Feet on the ground. Already at this stage I was impressed by Her beauty. Up til now I only knew Her from TV and pictures in magazines but without any doubt She was looking far more attractive in real life.
She was wearing a knee-length black satin nightgown. She had strong hips, full breasts and muscular legs. For a tennis player Her Feet were remarkably good looking. They were perfectly pedicured, the nails painted in classy burgundy red. I now humbly knelt at Martina Hingis’ Feet and lowered my eyes to the laminate wooden floor of Her bedroom.
"What’s your name, slave ?"
Her pronunciation of the word slave was full of humiliating mockery.
"My name is Larry, Miss.", I answered, careful not to evoke Her wrath in any way. She was laughing smirkingly.
"Well from now on it’s slave, boy and you know, we’ll drop the "miss" thing too. From now on you will call me Goddess Martina. Do you understand, slave ?" The sternness in Her voice left me no choice.
"Certainly, Goddess Martina", I grovelled, "Your wish is my command."
"Well, well, do we have a smartass over here or what ?", She said as She tilted my chin with Her bare Toes which forced me to witness the triumphant and humiliating stare in Her beautiful eyes.
"Every morning you will present yourself at my Feet like this, slave and wait for my command. I don’t care for how long you have to wait. When I wake up I want to see a kneeling slave at my Feet, that’s all I care for. Understand, footboy ?"
This was getting worse and worse. Only two minutes and She was already calling me Her footboy.
"Yes Goddess Martina", I answered.
"Good, you’re allowed to kiss the floor under my Feet. Do it !"
I couldn’t believe what I was hearin’. It was like a time machine had taken me back to Ancient Egypt and I was some Egyptian slave serving at the Feet of Queen Cleopatra. However I had no time to think. Goddess Martina’s index finger was already pointing at the floor under Her Feet.
She now lifted up both Her Feet revealing two warm, sweat-covered spots on the wooden floor.
I couldn’t believe She wasn’t even allowing me to kiss Her Feet, truly this woman was really believing in Her own superiority.
As if I was kissin’ precious China I pressed my lips to the sweaty Sole imprints of Martina Hingis.
As I tasted the salt from Her Soles for the very first time in my life on my humble lips She used me as a footstool and rested both Her Feet on the back of my head.
Although there wasn’t anything really uncomfortable about it I felt humiliated like never before. Nothing was more destructive for the pride of a man than having to kneel at the Feet of a Woman and kiss Her wet Sole imprints while She was resting both Her Feet on his head, especially when this woman was one of the most powerful and beautiful superstars on the planet.
"Well done, slavedog !", She complimented. "This will be your duty this week, to be my loyal slave and footstool. I expect nothing less than total obedience and devotion of you. And how better than to show your devotion to me than by kissing and worshipping my superior Feet, heeheeheehee !"
I felt Her Toes wiggle through my hair as She laughed in victory while I was still kissing Her foot sweat.
"Now lick it up, slave. Lap at my sweat like a good doggie. DO IT !"
A hard kick with Her heel against the back of my head and I knew what to do. Soon my mouth was filled with the dirt of Goddess Martina’s bedroom floor and the salty taste of Her regal Foot sweat.
I felt lower than the dirt under Her Toenails. In a few seconds She had reduced me to a grovelling footworm, living by the grace of Her dainty Feet.
"Enough slaveboy, there’s no need to overdo it, heehee. There’s a lot more to come, heehee !’
Then She took a bag out of Her closet and presented me with a leather dog collar and leash.
"I carry this with me everywhere I travel", She said amusingly. "I like to put it on my slaves to make sure they’re always where I want them to be !"
Her smile was full of debasing humiliation. However before I knew it She had me collared like a dog and was already attaching the leash to it.
"You are never to leave this room, doggie, and under no circumstances you will take this off. You will always wear this collar as long as I’m your Mistress. Comprende, slaveboy ?"
"Yes, Goddess Martina", I answered in disbelief as I lowered my eyes in total slavery to Her perfect Toes.
"Now we have to settle one more thing, slave. STRIP !" Again a swift kick from Her left foot in my face convinced me that hesitation was not an option. In less than a minute I was standing before one of the richest and most beautiful sportswomen of all time in nothing but a dog collar and a leash.
"Slaves must be naked at all time, you should know !" , She lectured me.
"Now what do we have here ?", She said as She viciously slapped my penis with the palm of Her hand. Unfortunately for me I hadn’t been able to control my erection for Her in spite of the humiliating position She had put me in. This was why She was now amusingly facing my erect cock which stood in humble tribute to Her beauty.
"Well I can’t deny I’m flattered by this humble tribute of yours to my superior beauty but unfortunately we can’t have any of this business around here. I’m sure you’ll understand why !
This is why I’m gonna punish you now so you will know what will happen if this ever occurs again.
By now I was trembling with fear before Her demon eyes.
She then took a riding crop out of the bag and told me to lift my arms high up in the air.
"Now I don’t wanna hear a sound, slave ! You will take the pain as a real slave or I will fire you immediately, understand ?"
"Yes, Goddess Martina", I said, almost unable to hide the fear inside my voice.
"10 strokes, just to make you familiar with the feeling ! I’m sure your erection will be gone in a minute, heehee !"
When the first swap came down on my cock tears of pain sprung to my eyes. Never before I had felt so much pain. Yet there was nothing I could do to ease it. I wasn’t even allowed to make a noise.
"Count the strokes for me, slaveboy, I’m too lazy !"
The pain was excruciating. Soon my tortured member was dangling like a limp worm between my legs. However it didn’t stop Goddess Martina from floggin it mercilesslyt until all 10 strokes were administered. Tears were rollin’ down my cheeks and even on my chest.
"Now throw yourself at my Feet and thank me for your lesson !", She shouted.
In less than a second I was grovelling at Her bare Feet, showering them with my tears, thanking Her for the pain She had put me through.
"You’re pathetic !", She said as She suddenly kicked me in the groin. "But I like that, heehee !"
"Now get on all fours ! You will now be my horsey. Take me to the badroom !
A moment later I was carrying Goddess Martina Hingis on my back to Her bathroom. She viciously yanked the leash on my collar and repeatedly stung my bare ass with Her riding crop as I burned my knees on the wooden floor.
I felt completely humiliated and broken under the full weight of this beautiful tennis Goddess and wanted nothing more than to get away from all this.
Alas, I was completely at Her mercy. I had sold my life to Her fantastic Feet !

END OF PART ONE
1

No comments:

Post a Comment