Saturday, July 9, 2011

TORMENTED


TORMENTED
By Michelle and wormee

wormee: Mistress you are to good to me. i am on my knees waiting for you

Wicked Michelle: I drag my long red 2" talon like fingernails down your face.....
wormee: you are being gentle, for now. your nails aren't scratching me that hard, but i know you're just toying with me. it both excites and scares me.
Wicked Michelle: I squeeze my taloned claws into your face slowly harder and harder, glaring at you with a smug selfish smile.....I release you for a moment as I slip on a tight fitting laced pair of black thigh-high boots, with a 7" tall spike heels and 2" thick platform soles....I strut back in front of you, my big DD breasts bulging forth from my V-neck leather top.....I think you should fetch me a mouse....
wormee: oh god! your talons just rip through my flesh, sharp and stinging. when you release me I have no choice but to fall down to the ground to recover. you look magnifigant in your boots and i can only stare, paralysed with awe. so much in awe that, i'm sorry to say you have to repeat your order to me. as i scurry off to get the mouse, i know i will pay for it...i'm back now with a tiny white mouse that i place at your glorious feet
Wicked Michelle: I strut over to you as you place the mouse down....My 7" towering spikes splinter the floor with every graceful step I take....I uncaringly STEP right atop the poor crying mouse with my killer high heel.... SQUEAKKKKK... squeakk..k...I simply STAND atop the creature, crushing my tall heel into and thru his body....As I stand here, I want you to lick my boots, lick them as the mouse struggles weakly beneath my beauty, and wickedness....
wormee: your cruelty and destructiveness is amazing...i envy that mouse for being able to experience your power...my tongue touches your boots cleaning the tall spike that is impaling the mouse...with my left hand I accidentally brush the platform of your other boot and it feels good, but i have to finish my task of cleaning your boots with my tongue, so i continue licking...
Wicked Michelle: Hummm I like you down there at my perched feet.....I now place my thick hard platform boot sole atop the still crying mouse.....I flex my strong legs, and you can see the tops of my thighs ripple... SQUEAKKKKkkkk...k...k..k... CRUNCHHHH...SQUISHHHHH... The poor mouse's body goes beneath me, unable to resist my powerful feminine body and feet and boots.....I fully stand on him, crushing guts and bones out past my shoe sole....Keep licking slave, and you may touch my boots....Caress them....
wormee: as you lift your leg to step on the mouse, i try to keep my tongue on your boot. I hope i am licking them to your satisfaction. Watching the mouse get crushed flat beneath your boot, a display of your feminine power makes me worship you more. he doesn’t realise how lucky he was to be crushed beneath your boot. i envy him. my tongue licks up the tall shaft of your boot and i can't help but caress the smooth patent leather. i hope it does not displease the Goddess. i have to put my hand on the floor to steady myself as i lick further up your boot. The finger tips of my hand are touching the hard platform sole of your other boot...
Wicked Michelle: CRACKKKKK...SNAPPPPPP...The poor mouse corpse goes beneath me as I rock onto my tippy toes in pleasure......I glare down at you, watching you hungrily lick and touch my clad in boots legs.......I then slyly place the thick hard platform on my left boot atop your fingers, and SLOWLY press down....I can see that you noticed....I press down harder and harder....I can feel your fingers flattening and yielding beneath my booted perched toes....
wormee: No sooner do i see the mouse get further destroyed than i feel a hard crushing pain on my fingers. i don’t dare look, i have a task to complete, i can't even cry out because then i would have to stop licking and i don't want to displease you. the pain increases and i can't help but glance down and see my fingers getting crushed beneath your boot. i hope you don't notice and disapprove. Tears are coming from my eyes as the bones in my fingers start to snap, but i must continue licking your tall leather boot. Finally i am finished with that boot and must start on the other one. i bend my head down to the floor and start licking the toes of the boot that is destroying my hand as easily as it destroyed the mouse...
Wicked Michelle: Humm you are doing well so far....I flex my powerful thighs, shifting more of my feminine weight atop your fingers....I can feel a creaking sensation as I further stand on your poor fingers.....My large breasts heave as I breathe deeply for a moment....Loving the good slave licking my boots clean, and LOVING the crushing feeling of my boot on your fingers......I stick one of my long red talons in my mouth as I moan.....
wormee: It's getting harder to see through the tears, but i can't wipe them away, i must continue to lick your boots. i glance down and think i see blood as the skin is starting to burst from the pressure. i must clean it off your boot, but i'm already at your knee. do i continue licking higher or stop and go back down and lick the blood off the bottoms. maybe you will make me lick the bottoms, since there is so much blood on them, so I’ll wait until then. i see your pleasure and am glad i can give it to you. A thought occurs to me... how close is my other hand to your other boot...
Wicked Michelle: You other hand is very close.....I simply stare at you as I completely lift my right foot, making a sticking suction sound from the sticky crushed mouse remains.....I shift ALL my feminine toned sexy weight atop your poor hand.....CRACKKK....CRUNCHHHHHH....Your poor finger bones seem to have yielded to me....To my crushing sexy body and platform boots.....mouse remains hang from my other boot, as I hold it up near you, near your other hand.....You may lick just to the boot tops, which is mid thigh....
wormee: OHNOOHNOOHNO! i stop licking to gasp in torment. the pain of my fingers getting crushed to a bloody pulp is too much to handle. But i suppress the pain because there is something more important to do, finish licking your boots. Is that your other boot hovering over my other hand. i try not to think about it, i must finish licking your boots, i'm almost to the top
Wicked Michelle: I like seeing and hearing you in terrible pain that I inflict on you slave.....I smile wickedly as I feel flushed with blissful feelings......I decide to spare your other hand, instead I place my right foot near my left, resting my towering 7" spike heel on the back of your hand with the crushed fingers...I slowly flex my leg, digging my stiletto heel into your hand harder and harder.....CRACKKKKK go your hand bones...Already.....
wormee: i can't help it, i have to stop licking as your spiked heel is driven through my hand. i can feel the flesh giving away and blood oozing up around your heel. i try to suppress the scream but i can't do a very good job of it. The torment is just too great. i return to my boot licking, but it is very laboured now because i am in so much pain. Slowly i finish licking your boot, but i fear you won't be pleased
Wicked Michelle: I giggle as you try hiding your pain....But I love it!....I now slowly stand full weight atop your hand with my towering 7" spike heel......I lift my left boot....Oh my, your fingers are a crushed bloody mess!....I shove my bloody boot sole to your face....Lick it clean....
wormee: i scream out loud as your full weight drives your heel right through my hand, impaling it on the floor. Your boot sole is shoved in my face and i have to forget about my own pain, your pleasure is more important. but as i see you balancing there i fear you may fall, or your leg may tire. Why don't i lay on my back and let you rest your heel in my forehead as i lick the blood off the bottom of your boots?
Wicked Michelle: Hummmm....I twist my impaled heel in your hand as I think....Well ok...I kick you onto your back...And I sit on your stomach, leaning against your legs, and rest my tall sharp 7" stiletto black heel on your forehead.....My leg weight alone is dimpling your head...I then press my left heel into your collar bone, rocking my foot towards your face...LICK....
wormee: i let out a piercing scream as your heel is twisted in my hand and rips the flesh even more. i feel blood on my lip as you kick me in the face and i fall on my back. i am panting from the pain you have inflicted on me and loose my breath as you sit on my stomach. my legs serve as your chair back, but i hope my worthless genitals aren't a problem for you. i feel a sharp delightful pain in my forehead as you grind your heel in, then another sharp pain as you dig your other heel into my collar bone. i ignore my pain as best i can and begin licking the bottom of your boot.
Wicked Michelle: I moan softly just from seeing you under my spike heeled platform boots, licking them like a good boy....I flex my right leg harder, impaling my tall heel forcefully into your skull.......I also begin dragging my talons along the side of your torso.....
wormee: It's strange, the more your heel impales my forehead, the more pain it causes and the wider i open my mouth in response to it. This causes my tongue to stretch further out and cover more of your sole. Then my side starts to get ripped and as i moan in pain, my mouth s even wider. i finish and your boot sole is now clean. i swallow a piece of bone that was imbedded in the sole. was it mine or the mouse’s?
Wicked Michelle: I look at my boot sole...Very good slave....I sit upright atop your belly, and outspread my talons on your chest....I lean forward, sinking my claws in deeper and deeper....As I lean, my braless breasts bulge forth in my leather V-neck teddy top....I glare at you smugly as I really sink my claws in harder and harder, squeezing them deeply into your flesh.....
wormee: i am happy that you are pleased, it is why i exist. i cry in pain as your claws dig into my flesh. i start to feel blood creeping out.
Wicked Michelle: I press my booted knee to your crotch as I dig my long red 2" curved talons in deeper and deeper.....I moan as I hurt you with my claws and my crushing knee.....I want to crush you slave....Is that ok??
wormee: feeling your patent covered knee strike me in the balls causes a moan from me. feeling your knee there is almost as good as feeling the bottom of you boot there. i scream as your claws dig in deeper, ripping me and making me bleed. I would be honoured to be crushed by you.
Wicked Michelle: I now stand above you, and slip my top off, revealing my large firm tanned 36DD breasts....I stand over you, resting my right boot atop your cut up chest....
wormee: i glare up at your magnificent breasts, i don't know why, i knew they had to be spectacular, but just seeing them bare. staring up at you towering over me, i am at a lose for words. Then i feel the sharp heel of your boot dig into my chest. it's landed right on one of my cuts and it hurts. Even though you are not putting too much weight on it, i can still feel the hardness of your platform sole.
Wicked Michelle: Yes my breasts are magnificent as is the rest of me...LOL. I now STAND ATOP YOUR CHEST....Letting my 124 pound weight crush down on your flattening ribs under my hard platform boot soles.....I just stand, staring at you under me, enjoying your laboured breathing....
wormee: i have trouble breathing as you stand atop my chest. You do not look heavy, but i feel your crushing power as my ribs start to bend. i fear they will snap beneath your hard soles. Your spike heels dig in very painfully and i want to scream but cannot gather enough air to do so. The longer you stand on me the more the pressure seems to increase. i feel one of my cuts open wider as your heel digs in, but looking up at you...you are a Goddess and i can do nothing but worship you and the pain you have delivered to me.
Wicked Michelle: My big tanned breasts heave slightly as I get wet, feeling you under me.....I slowly rock my weight to my tall 7" stiletto heels, and I feel them impale past your creaking ribs....Oh yes, I rub my large nipples as I hear a SNAPPP....I love collapsing ribs slave....I shift more weight to my tall heels, and they impale deeply past your loudly cracking ribs.....
wormee: i let out a loud moan as a rib snaps, it is all i can do at this point. i feel your heels sinking through my flesh. i hope i can survive my ribs being crushed long enough to give you the pleasure of crushing other parts of my body.
Wicked Michelle: I step off of you, and strut around your body....CLICK....SPLINTER...CLICK...SPLINTER...Go my very mean high heeled platform boots on the ruined floor....As I strut my big breasts bounce so femininely and desirably....I stand between your legs, and pin your hard cock against your belly with my towering 7" spike heel...I lean against you, kinking your cock into a bent distorted position as my stiletto heel drives in harder and harder....
wormee: i feel relief as you get off my chest, even though it still aches. I know my relief is going to be short lived though. with every step you take, every time your heel splinters the floor, i shudder trying to imagine what you will do next. i let out a tremendous gasp of pain as your heel digs into my cock. and the pain continues...
Wicked Michelle: I moan in bliss as I DRAG MY IMPALED HEEL DOWN, crushing your cock over, bending it more than 180 degrees as I drag and shove my high 7" heel towards the floor, towards your balls......I then lift, and place my thick hard platform boot sole atop your ruptured cock and balls....I STAND DOWN SLOWLY, smashing your cock and balls under my boot....Under my increasing weight....Soon I'm STANDING FULL WEIGHT atop your groin, crushing it against the floor with such force that.....SQUISHHHHH...POPPPP...Your groin, balls and cock, flatten and extrude from under my perched feminine booted foot....I'm nearly orgasming at the sight and feeling!!!
wormee: i shriek loudly as your heel rips my cock. it bends and twists in ways i didn't even know were possible. The sole of your boot feels good on my cock and balls, because it is your boot. It hurts too, but that is what gives you pleasure, so that is okay. It forces me to sit up as the pressure on my balls increases. i let out a loud piercing inhuman shriek as my cock and balls are finally squashed flat into the floor, ground beneath your boot. i almost pass out from the incredible pain, but i see it is giving you so much pleasure that i want to be conscious so i give you as much as you want.
Wicked Michelle: I stand atop your busted balls....I then coldly twist my booted foot, shearing your manhood into bloody pulp....I then step FULL WEIGHT atop your stomach, then your lower ribs....I'm walking up your body, crushing you under my platform 7" high heeled boots....Can you see my boots crushing you beneath me?...I walk until I'm standing on your collar bone.....I glare down at you as my hard platform boot soles crush the skin between my soles and your bones...."I'm going to kill you under my boot slave"...I then press my wickedly hard boot sole against your nose...
wormee: i finally manage to stop screaming, but release a short shriek every time you twist your boot as you take pleasure in making sure my manhood is thoroughly squashed. You kick me in the stomach to send me on my back, and you step up on my stomach. i can feel my guts squish beneath your boot and it makes me gag. As you walk up me body, every step you take is painful to me. i can feel my bones, my flesh, get crushed beneath every boot fall. As you stand on my collar bone i think i can hear the bones creaking under your weight, but i may be hallucinating from the pain. i see you glaring down at me, taking delight in my pain, and i am in awe of your strength and power. Yes Mistress, please crush me beneath your boot if that is what pleases you. i can start to feel my nose crack under your hard boot sole as you step on my face.
Wicked Michelle: I place my right foot back on your collar one...."Turn your head"...As I stand here, I feel your collar bone start creaking again....I smile wickedly as I rock my weight fully atop my thick hard platform boot soles, and slowly twist....CRACKKKK,,,,,CRUNCHHHHH....COLLAPSE.....SQUISHHHH....My 2" thick plat shatter your collar bones and sink deeply into your weak soft flesh......I then place my left boot right in front of your head, standing there, so you may kiss my tall heel as it dimples the floor, and as I slowly bare down on your head with my right....I press my hard platform sole down on your temple, and slowly flex my powerful thighs.....I feel your head give as I increase the weight.....
wormee: As you place your boot back on my collar bone i obey your orders and turn my head to the side. i feel a greater pressure on my collar bone and am horrified at the snapping sounds as the bones break beneath your boots. but that is your wish. i scream in pain as my collar bone is ground into splinters under your destructive soles. i see your beautiful boot heel land on the floor just grazing my face. i understand what i am to do and lovingly kiss the tall and slender heel. i then feel a great and painful pressure on my head as you step on it with your platform boots. i can feel it starting to give way and try to scream, but it is hard as i am still kissing your heel
Wicked Michelle: I drag my nails along my cleavage as I press down harder and harder on your head.....Soon I'm standing full weight atop the side of your head....I can feel your head flattening under my hard platform sole, and your eyes are bulging from your head....I stand like this for 5 minutes, while stroking myself, and pressing my left booted foot to your face in a violent forceful manner.....I love feeling your skull flex under my boots....
wormee: AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! The pressure is tremendous. i can hear my skull cracking from your crushing weight. my right eye pops out as the socket cracks , and rolls across your boot before falling on the floor, still dangling by the cord, i fear this is the end, but i am glad that i died giving pleasure to my Mistress
Wicked Michelle: I pinch my large brown nipples hard as I feel your eye socket collapse, and seeing your popped out eye!.....I lower my tall 7" spike heel of my left boot down on your still attached eye....My heel IMPALES AND PARTIALLY CRUSHES your eye....Did that hurt?...Now slave, I care for you, but I must put myself and my pleasures first....I now rest my tall right heel atop your temple, and slowly flex my magnificent thighs....Impaling my tall heel into your skull....My feminine body weight starts to lift....Then comes crashing down with a loud CRUNCHHHH,,, SNAPPP.... SHATTER... SQUISHHH.... My tall heel impales slowly deeper and deeper into your skull...I put all my weight atop my high 7" killer heel, crushing it completely thru your head!.....I'm orgasming, and I stomp my left hard platform boot sole down on your skull to, fully COLLAPSING AND CRUSHING your head....I'm standing now on your caved in head, rubbing my pussy with my long red talons.....
wormee: i howl in tremendous pain as your heel crushes my eye. it is still attached and i feel every bit of it. i almost pass out, but am kept awake by your sharp heel impaling my skull. my skull bursts , unable to take the pressure your killer boots are delivering. i am dead, but am happy to have pleased my Mistress so much. thank you Mistress for letting me feel your power.
1

No comments:

Post a Comment