Saturday, July 9, 2011

The Slumber Party

The Slumber Party
By Author Unknown

The summer had come to an end and my daughter had asked if she could have a
swim-party/slumber party for her girlfriends. They had all just graduated. Soon
these 18 year olds would be going their own separate ways. How could I say no?
Especially when that meant I would have a house full of naked feet. There were
10 girls invited and they were all attractive. Some of them I recognized. Some I
had never seen before, but remembered hearing their names.

It was easy to feast my eyes on all these gorgeous feet without being obvious or a
bother to the party. The girls would come in to the house for a drink or to use the
girls room. A couple of times two of the girls flirtingly asked me to join them in
the pool. I wasn't there to embarrass my daughter or ruin her party, so of course I
declined. It was getting late, so my wife and I headed downstairs. She went to
bed. I went to the den to watch TV (really, to fantasize about those sweet feet that I
had stared at all day).

Just as I was about to reach into my shorts, I saw one of my daughters pretty friends at
the bottom of the stairs. Her name was Samantha, I remember. She was wearing
gym shorts and a t-shirt and was barefoot. I asked if there was something she needed.
She said the girls had gone to bed and she wasn't tired. She came over and sat next to me
On the sofa. I asked her if she had a good time. She said that she had. We made small
talk, but I could not take my eyes off her feet. She had put them right in front of
me on the small coffee table. They were beautiful. Nice little size feet, pretty arches,
slender toes -- just perfect!

I was glad she didn't sit on them and hide them. Her toes were not painted,
though. But as if she could read my mind, the next thing she asked was if my wife
had any nail polish she could borrow. I told her yes and went to our master
bathroom. I returned with 3 shades of red. She said she wanted to do her toes and
asked me to pick the colour. Then as an afterthought she asked, "You don't mind,
do you?"

"Are you kidding me?" I thought to myself. I was getting very turned on
watching her paint her toes. She was so careful not to get any polish on her skin.
Her feet took on a new look with the red polish. I wanted to kiss them, but was
too nervous to try. When she had finished her 2nd foot, she started fanning them
with her hands.

I said, "I heard if you blow on them it will dry faster." She smiled and asked me
if I would do it for her. She didn't have to ask me twice. I took her feet in my
hands and gently brought them closer to my mouth. I began blowing softly, first
on the left and then on the right. She mentioned how warm my hands were. I
couldn't believe how good it felt to hold those sexy feet in my hands. I told her
how great I thought her feet were and she thanked me. I decided to get bold, so I
asked for permission to kiss her feet. She asked where my wife was and I told her
that she was down the hall sleeping (which was half the thrill for me anyway).

She said, "Ok." I kissed her foot from top to bottom, gently working my way
from one foot to the other. I then began sucking her toes, each one by itself, then
5 toes at a time. She could see the bulge in my shorts and asked what we should
do about it. I asked if she would consider giving me a footjob. "If that's what you
like." She answered.

I pulled my hardon out and she placed her feet around it. She said, "I've never done this before." Then she started softly rubbing the soles of her feet up and
down my shaft. "Like this?" She asked, looking for a compliment. She could tell
by the look on my face that she was doing a great job. I told her I prefer nylon or
pantyhose footjobs and she said, "Well then, bring me some." She was eager to
please me.

I quickly tiptoed into my bedroom and grabbed a pair of my wifes white thigh
high stockings that she wears for me. To see this girl slipping on my wifes
stockings was too much. She quickly returned her feet to my erection, and now
the sensation of her feet in those stockings was like electricity through my body.
Red toes through white stockings, wrapped around my hard on. I grabbed her feet
and started moving her feet faster and faster until I had soaked her feet. She said,
"Now I'm horny."

She had removed her shorts when she put the stockings on. She took off her
panties and climbed on my lap. "I want you inside me." She whispered. We had
sex there on the sofa. It was awesome. Then she gave me a long passionate good
night kiss and we both went to bed.

THE END.
1

No comments:

Post a Comment