Saturday, July 9, 2011

slave boy


slave boy

by bulls23

I was working as a temporary for Sony in Montvale. The job was tedious and boring, with one little spark in it: Terri. Terri was a cute little brunette, with shiny dark hair, a sparkling personality and a nice figure. I spent my days eavesdropping on her personal conversations, which took up a good half of her time. She was older than me, and married, but I adored her nonetheless. She, of course, didn’t know of my existence, and chattered away to her girlfriends in her bubbly New York accent while I listened rapturously, absorbing her every thought. She would come to work in this cute little blue outfit, and all I could think of was kissing her pretty little Keds. I worshipped her. Finally, I was introduced to her by another employee. My voice shook, and I couldn’t help from blushing and stammering. She could see that I had a crush on her, and beamed good-naturedly, if condescendingly, at my awkwardness. From that day forward, I was Terri’s loyal, voluntary slave, fetching her coffee, her lunch, making calls for her, even going out of my way to do things she didn’t ask me to do, nor necessarily needed me to do. She allowed me to fawn over her, patronizing me and enjoying the homage. Later that summer, Sony held a party for its employees at a country club nearby. I ran about fetching Terri drinks and snacks, rushing back to her chair to bestow the gifts upon her. "Thank you, Scott," she would say patiently, smiling, while all of our coworkers around us shook their heads. I had lost all respect with everyone due to my humiliating behavior concerning Terri. They were whispering to themselves and eyeing me with disgust, but my entire devoted attention was focused on Terri, hoping for just an instant of praise from her. "That’s very nice of you," she said. Later that evening, after everyone had had quite a few drinks, I stumbled into one of the side rooms, and stopped short. Terri was sitting across the room in a fancy chair, all alone. "Why are you sitting by yourself, Terri?" I asked. "Because I feel like it," she answered. I walked over to her and sat down. "So tell me, Scott," she began, looking down and smiling mischievously, "why do you like me so much?" I looked down, embarrassed. "I don’t know Terri. I know you’re married and stuff, I-I-I’ll stop of you want me to." "No, that’s all right," she said. "It’s just that you’re so beautiful, and nice, and funny…" I was gushing with such innocence that she threw her head back and laughed. "I’m not THAT great." "Yes you are. You’re perfect. I-I worship the ground you walk on." She stared at me, and then looked down at her high heeled foot, bouncing her bare leg on her knee. "You know, the guys at work say that you would practically lick my feet if I wanted you to." "I would, Terri. Do you want me to?" "Oh no, I was just wondering if you would." "May I?" I asked tensely. "I would never make you do that," she said. "But I want to. It would be an honor. Please, Terri." She thought for a moment, and then said, "You can kiss my feet, but go shut the door first. I don’t want anyone to see it." I got up to shut the door, and then came back. I knelt before Terri, taking her dainty foot in my hands, and then tenderly kissed it, worshipping its grace and beauty. Her skin was smooth and silky beneath my lips as I kissed her foot and her blue high heeled shoe, kissing its leathery slick surface in front, around the back, and even down to the spike. She let me pay her this homage, and then offered me the other foot to worship. I took it reverently, and kissed it around the toes, passionately yet tenderly. "That feels nice," she commented. "I could get used to this." My heart was pounding, and in a surge of courage, I gently slid her shoe off, exposing her beautiful bare foot. Terri didn’t object, instead tensing slightly to see what I would do next. I pressed my salivating tongue to the sweaty sole of her foot, and licked it. It was salty and meaty. My tongue reveled in the curve of her arch and her toes, covering her foot with passionate licks. She was silent as I washed her foot like a slave, licking between her toes, and all along the bottom of her toes. I diligently cleaned her heel, which was more coarse and rounded, and ran up her arch again to clean the hot, sticky ball of her foot, sucking in the warm foot-sweat. Terri was watching me contentedly. "I’m really enjoying this," she said. "But you’re really obsessed with me, you know, Scott." Taking her other shoe off and pressing my tongue to her other foot, meticulously licking it, I gasped, "I worship you, Miss Terri. I am your devoted servant, I’ll do anything you want, I can’t help it, your wish is my command, please, tell me what to do and I’ll do it, I’m nothing but a footstool beneath your feet, I don’t care what happens to me, because I live only to serve you." My voice was deep and husky with unrestrained lust as my tongue adhered to her wonderful feet, searching to adore every inch, top and bottom. I kissed them over and over, now sucking on them on the sides, heels and toes, and running my mouth along her petite toenails. "I could use a slave," Terri said. "Put my shoes back on before someone comes in and sees this." I quickly obeyed, enclosing her divine feet in her high heels once more. "Our apartment needs some renovations. Would you like to wallpaper it this weekend? Carter is going away, and I’ll tell him my brother did it." "Anything you desire, Miss Terri," I said, wrapping my arms around her ankles and obsequiously kissing her feet. "Wow, my feet feel like they’ve been massaged for hours," she said, lifting her shoe up to press the tip to my lips, letting me grovel in abject abasement for a moment longer. "Be at my apartment at 9 AM sharp on Saturday. Obey my will, slave," she said impishly, playfully pressing the sole of her shoe on my head. "I will obey, Mistress," I groveled. "I don’t want to have to whip you for insubordination." "Yes, Mistress," I said, still kissing her feet which had been placed together before me. She rose primly, and left without a word, leaving me in the dust on the floor. At 9:00 AM sharp, I rang Terri’s doorbell. She answered the door, and smiled when she saw me. She leaned up against the door frame, casually resting her arm against it above her head. She was wearing a pretty pink skirt, and pink flats open at the heels. I quickly knelt before her, and kissed her feet reverently. "Oh, that’s so cool!" came a voice from inside. Suddenly Joanne, another co-worker of mine, was standing next to Terri. "He really does!" she exclaimed, looking down at me amusedly. "Of course he does," Terri replied. "What, did you think I was lying or something?" She turned around and walked further into the living room. "Come in, Scott." The girls were gathering up their pocket books and coats. "I would like the living room done by noon when we get back," Terri said. "Use the off-white, and do two coats. Do a good job!" They left, leaving me to my labor. I was just finishing up at noon as they came back from an early lunch. "Looks good!" Terri said. "Now the dining room." They went into the kitchen to chat. As I was painting the dining room, Terri would advise, "A little more in that corner," or, "Take the chandelier down before you do the ceiling." Otherwise, they ignored me completely. When I had finally finished, I came into the living room, where the two girls were sitting on the sofa, and I stood before them. "I’m finished," I said. They both eyed me playfully, and Joanne giggled. "So obedient," she commented. "Thank you, Scott," Terri said. "You did a good job." "I am deeply honored, Miss Terri," I groveled. They both giggled this time, still staring at me. I averted my eyes momentarily in a submissive posture. Sensing my submission, Terri gestured with her hand, palm facing downward, for me to kneel. I quickly genuflected. "He did such a good job of painting the apartment, maybe he should paint our toenails, too," Joanne suggested. "Yeah," Terri enthused. "Move the coffee table," she said to me, while she fished in her pocket book for nail polish. "What do you think, Joanne, dark red?" "Sure," Joanne said, laughing. "Do Joanne first - it was her idea," Terri ordered. I crawled to Joanne, and slid her shoes off. She was wearing brown flats, also open at the heel, and with a slight pump. She also had on tan slacks, and so her feet and ankles were the only things I was privileged to admire once I had removed her shoes. Joanne had pretty feet, with rounded, reddish heels creased at the back, slender, shapely toes and a high arch. Joanne displayed them for me, propping up one on my thigh while I cradled the other in my hands. I took the polish from Terri. Joanne curled her toes. "Do I have nice feet?" Joanne asked coquettishly, smiling at me. "They gorgeous," I gushed, caressing the sole of her foot. She waved at her foot. "Get to work." The girls lay back comfortably while I applied polish to Joanne’s toes, meticulously brushing it on in careful strokes. Her toenails were smooth yet slightly ridged, and were carefully trimmed to a perfect, rounded length. They watched me contentedly. "This is so nice," Joanne sighed. "If I could only get Bill to serve me like this." "I know," Terri said, "Carter would never do this. He doesn’t know his place, like our slave does." I finished Joanne, and moved to crouch before Terri and paint her toenails. Her feet had a pungent, wonderful aroma which I soaked up as I performed her pedicure. "Wanna see him lick my feet?" Terri asked. "Yeah!" Joanne exclaimed enthusiastically. I looked up at Terri worshipfully. She stared back down at me, smiled kittenishly, and regally declared, "Clean thy Mistress’ sacred feet with thine unworthy tongue!" I pressed my tongue to the sole of Terri’s foot and started to lick it. Soon, my whole face was pressed up against it as I continued to clean it profusely and lovingly, washing it with my mouth and tongue. Joanne was entranced, watching me in amazement. "Wow," was all she uttered. My worshipping tongue wormed its way along Terri’s wonderful heel, her smooth, curved arch, her sticky, warm ball, and across her toes, mesmerizing in their intricacy, softness and shapeliness. I reveled in the feel of her precious toes against my tongue as I worshipped each one again and again. "See if the polish is dry," Terri said. "Try to suck it off." I wrapped my slavish mouth around her toes, and sucked each one individually. The polish was dry. I suckled and caressed each toe in my mouth, feeling acutely the velvety skin on her toes against the inside of my mouth. Every slight wrinkle, every change in texture. Terri cut short my ecstasy by removing her foot from my adoring embrace, but quickly replaced it with her other foot. "Nice and clean," she chided, pressing her foot against my face. My only purpose in life was to serve as her footstool; my mouth was designed specifically to bathe her feet religiously until it could bathe no more. Terri felt her soft sole against my flushed face, looked down upon the slave worshipping her at her feet, felt the power, and liked it immensely. "Joanne, how about some champagne?" The two girls sipped champagne for the rest of the afternoon. Terri was reluctant to make me stop, but finally, she said, "It’s Joanne’s turn." Joanne smiled at me as I took her foot in my hands. "My feet are a little ticklish," she said. "Oh, it feels great, Joanne," Terri said. "You may be a little ticklish at first, but once you get used to it, you’ll love it." Joanne couldn’t keep from laughing as I licked her foot for the first time. "Clean the sweat from my feet," she ordered mockingly. She watched me intensely as my feverish tongue lapped at the soles of her feet. I kissed them symbolically to show my loyalty, and then licked them clean for the better part of an hour. By the time I was finished, the girls had imbibed quite a bit of champagne, and were giggling incessantly. "Bow down before your Goddesses!" Joanne exclaimed, and they both fell into laughing fits. I obeyed, though, bowing down seriously before them. Terri got up and stepped on the back of my neck with her feminine foot. "Who do you serve?" she asked. "Miss Terri," I answered, my voice muffled by the carpet. Joanne got up and kicked me in the ribs. "And?" "And Miss Joanne," I added. "Let’s whip him," Joanne suggested. Soon, the two girls had found a belt, and had me on my hands and knees, with my shirt off. Terri whipped me slowly and lightly at first, then increasing in intensity. My back began to welt, and I was moaning in a mixture of pain and lust. Joanne stepped on my hands, and wiped her feet on me as Terri continued to whip me. The girls were warming to their roles as dominants, and were getting a little aroused. The whipping became even harder. Terri gasped a little with each stroke, watching my features contort in pain and arousal. Joanne pushed me over on my back with her foot, and stepped on my face. "Beg for mercy," she commanded. I kissed the sole of her foot, begging, "Please, please." She sat down on my chest, rubbing and grinding her feet erotically on my face as I kissed them. I was in a haze of passion, and Terri was helping me off with my jeans. The two girls took their tops off. Terri sat down slowly behind Joanne, easing herself onto my erect member. Joanne, watching my face as I writhed with adoration beneath her feet, reached back over her shoulder and caressed Terri’s dark brown hair. Terri, riding up and down slowly, gently suckled Joanne’s neck. Joanne threw her head back, mouth half-open, eyes closed, her fingers running through Terri’s hair. The soles of Joanne’s perfect feet consumed me. My member throbbed inside of Terri, as she rubbed Joanne’s breasts with one hand and her clit with the other, her mouth running up and down Joanne’s neck. Joanne began to moan wildly, and Terri rode me harder and harder. I exploded, Terri screamed with passion, and Joanne’s toes clenched on my face as we all climaxed simultaneously in a glorious burst.
1

No comments:

Post a Comment