Thursday, July 7, 2011

SENIOR PROM


SENIOR PROM
By Joe C.
Part 1

Back in high school, I remember how all of the attractive girls in my school used to have a tight clique that I could never seem to get friendly with. The girl I was seeing was not in this group and I always was hoping that she would be accepted by the school's elite beauties because that was what she always wanted. My girlfriend's name was Joan, and while she wasn't friendly with the six most beautiful girls in the school, she still was very attractive at 5'3", 110 pounds, and with short blonde hair. We were both not that popular for some unknown reason and tended to stay by ourselves alot during the year that we went out steady. This would all soon change at our senior prom. It turns out that one of the "elite clique's" parents owned a small motel down the shore that everyone wanted to stay at after the prom and Mellisa, the owner's daughter, was being extremely picky about who would get a reservation at daddy's motel on that night. She couldn't have just any geek partying with her and her beautiful friends. When Joan found this out she begged me to try and talk to Mellissa and see if I could get us a reservation for after the prom. I had no leverage with Mellisa since I was never given the time of day from her but I would do anything for my girlfriend so I was going to ask anyway. About a week before the prom I approached Mellisa and told her of my request and she literally laughed in my face. What is worse, the other five girls that were in her group were right with her laughing also. I was mad but I couldn't let down my girlfriend so I mindlessly said, "If you let us stay, I will pay any price." She responded evilly with, "Any price?" I said, "Yes, any price." With this, her friend Terry (5'0", 98 pounds, red hair) said, "Allright, let's see about that. Get on your hands and knees and beg for Mellisa's permission to stay." I knew she was dead serious and thought about it for a minute, thought about my girlfriend, and decided to do it. Joan was worth a few seconds of embarrassment, I thought. After being on my hands and knees in the empty school library, Michelle (5'10", 130 pounds, long brown hair) said, "Now bow down to her and kiss her feet and ask again." This was a nightmare. I felt sick in my stomach but could not go back to Joan and tell her we couldn't stay where the best after-prom party was so I bowed down and started kissing her white sneakers and asking over and over again for permission. After about two minutes of this with these six bitches laughing, Mellisa said, "Great job. Only one problem though, you kissed my shoes, asshole. Now start kissing my FEET." As Mellisa sat down on a chair, I started to take off her shoes like a servant and before I went to kiss her socked feet, I realized that, once again, socks were not feet either. I swallowed my pride at this moment and with all six of the girls laughing at me, I took off her socks and started kissing her bare feet, which were sweating from the gym class that they just finished. Kathy (5'5", 135 pounds, short blonde hair) said, "I don't hear any begging. I don't think you really want to stay." With that I began saying, "Please Mellisa, can I please stay at your motel." Then suddenly it slipped. I don't know why, but just not to be repetitive I said, "Me and Joan will do whatever you girls say if you will just let us stay." All at once all six said things to the effect of, "Yeah--you got yourself a deal" and "Allright, get little Joan down here right now." I could never call Joan and ask her to witness my humiliation, it would have killed her. But, after being told that my foot kissing was not enough, I thought that even Joan seeing me degrade myself would be worth making her happy on her prom night. Only it was not Joan watching that they wanted. From the cafeteria we all went to Paige's (5'4", 105 pounds, blonde hair) house while they smiled like the won the lottery. At Paige's I called Joan and asked her to come over. She was wondering why I was at Paige's and agreed to come over. Since she was only a block away, Joan was there in about a minute and walked in to see me on my hands and knees, now kissing Terry's bare feet while she smiled at Joan. Once Michelle filled her in on the details while I continued to kiss, Joan was told of my last promise. Michelle said, "Your boyfriend said that you would both do whatever we said to stay at the motel, so here is the deal. Now we want YOU to get on your hands and kness next to your boyfriend and join him in cleaning the sweat off our feet with your tongue." I thought, "Oh, no," Joan is going to try to kill her and the six of them will jump her, but that is not what happened. I never realized how much my girlfriend wanted to be popular until then. Joan thought about it while I kissed Terry's feet and watched her out of the corner of my eye. After about a minute of silence Michelle said, "Well..." Joan said, "If I do it, we can stay at the motel?" Mellisa said, "I will give you a room number right after you are done cleaning our toejam," with a laugh. I then saw my beloved girlfriend bow her head, sink down to her hands and knees and sadly say, "Who is first?" Mellisa told me to stop kissing Terry's feet and said that since it was her father's motel that she would go first. I could not believe what was happening. Me and Joan were too embarassed to even make eye contact. Mellisa said that I could do the right feet and Joan could do the left but the rules were that after we were done, if there was one spot of dirt or sweat or toejam, that we were out of the motel. We both said, "Yes Michelle," and began cleaning her feet. We were told how to do it--start sucking the little toe first, clean under the toenail with our teeth, swallow, clean the toejam between that and the next toe, and repeat until we reached the big toe. One time I left some dirt under a toe nail and realized that I had better go back and get it out and swallow it or else the deal was off. After the toes, we were to lick the top of the foot up to the ankles and then lick the soles of her feet from heel to toe with long, non-stop strokes while she sat back and said stuff like "It's good to own a few slaves", and "What does toejam taste like anyway? I wouldn't know since I don't have to lick people's feet clean. I'm beautiful." After half an hour it was time to go on to Michelle, whose feet were much longer and sweatier. Just to be a bitch, she decided that her toenails were too long and ordered us to chew them down to size and swallow what we bit off. This was horrible. The entire ordeal took us three hours of constant footlicking and toe sucking. Before we were dismissed though, Terry added a new stipulation. Since we were responsible for making the soles of their feet wet, we would have to dry them off. We were ordered to lay on the floor with our heads sideways while the six of them took turns first standing full weight on my head with both feet and wiping them dry, and then without touching the floor, stepping over onto the side of my girlfriends face and wiping their feet off again. TO BE CONTINUED....
Part 2
When Joan and I left Paige's house, we didn't say hardly a word to each
other until I said goodbye to her at her house and walked home myself. After
the humiliation we just suffered, there wasn't much to say. We were both
mistaken by thinking that this would be our last embarassing moment, though.

Eventually, the night of the Senior Prom came and even though I had
hardly seen Joan away from school since our embarassment, we went as
scheduled. It didn't take more than five minutes after we walked through the
door to see Mellisa with a video camera. Only she was not there to record
the prom, but rather to show us what was on the tape through the eyehole of the
camera. As I looked in, I could see myself and Joan licking her friends feet
from two weeks ago via a hidden camera at Paige's house. Apparently, Paige
likes to have sex in the living room and tape her unsuspecting partners. As
Joan took her turn viewing it, I asked Mellisa, "O.K., what do you want
from us now?" She replied, "Well, I'm glad you asked. It turns out that
there is a screen in the dance hall to show a video from our senoir year. Since Terry
is the head of the prom committee, she will be running the video. She can show
the senior video...or she can show something else. So....I think you see
that your service is NOT over by a longshot." She added, "Oh, and even
after tonight, I have everyones address and phone number for reunions. So the two
of you better just be good little slaves for as long as I tell you to, got
it?" Me and Joan both felt sick but were forced to reply "Yes,
Mellisa."

During the prom we were both miserable and ready to cry. I hated those
girls for what they made us do and what they did to our relationship.
Everytime they would dance with their dates they would specifically take
their high heels of on the dance floor and always loudly comment to their dates,
"Ewww, my feet are filthy from dancing," just as they passed our
table. Mellisa's only appearance at our table was to inform us that not only were
we unable to brake the motel plans, but to call our parents and tell them that
we would be staying the entire week. Before she left, she gave us a three page
list of instructions for our new duties and code of behavior in their
presence. She said, "Get this straight: I am doing you a favor by
letting you be our slaves. I would rather send these tapes out just for laughs, so
remember: ONE slip-up and your service is done and the whole town will see
you licking my toe jam." With that she took a sip of my water and very
discreetly spit in it so no one else could see and said, "Finish that," before
she left.

We checked into the motel after and hour drive there without saying one
word to each other. Now we were like two prisoners chained to one another
rather than lovers. We stayed in our room and slept right away, wondering
what they would do first. Around three A.M. we got our answer. Mellisa had access
to every room key, since her father left her in charge for the week, and
snuck in quietly without waking us. I was startled out of my sleep by Michelle
sitting on my face and letting out the loudest fart I ever heard followed by
six laughing brats. I instantly tried to move but couldn't and heard Terry
say, "HEY, don't ever try to move when we fart on your face." With
that I froze and now the lights were on and the door was locked. After Michelle got
of my face, Paige said, "Do you two see me barefoot? What are the new
rules?" We both remember reading this so me and Joan got out of bed, bowed down and
started kissing her pitch-black, sweaty bare feet. She sat back and spread
her toes and said, "I'll be first for my footbath, thank you," with a
laugh. I saw Joan starting to cry as she was literally licking dirt of off the feet of a
girl that she had always hated. Paige then said to her, "Joanie, how
does my foot taste, anyway?" Joan sadly replied, "It taste wonderful
Princess Paige, thank you for letting me eat your toe jam." This was yet another of many
rules we had to follow. Terry was really drunk and saying right in Joan's face
while she was licking Mellisa's feet, "I never liked you, bitch! I'm going to
piss right in your face tonight! Now bow down and kiss my foot and tell me how
great I am." Joan had to take a break from licking Mellisa's feet while
I continued, and bow down to another female and kiss her toes and humiliate
herslf while Terry stood over her with her arms crossed saying, "You
better get used to this. This is your new life, dogface!"

At 5:00 A.M., right before they left, Lisa, the most beautiful of them
all at 5'2, 100 pounds, was hammered drunk and said, "I want to fart
right on that bitch's face before I go." With that request, Joan had to sit on
the floor with her back to a chair and bend her neck back so that she was face
up on the seat of the chair and looking at the ceiling. Lisa smugly spread her
ass cheeks as everyone but me and Joan laughed and plopped down on my
girlfriends waiting face. She waited and waited and then finally let out a
really loud beer fart which everyone was feeling the effects of. Lisa said
that she was very comfortable with Joan's face up her asshole and wanted to
sleep right there on the chair. I was left by the other girls, who left due
to the smell, with orders not to disturb anything until Lisa said so. After
they left, I sat awake the entire night and watched my girlfriend struggle to
breath with her face in another girls asshole. I saw Joan wiggle as her neck
was cramping up and all the while Lisa just slept with the most beautiful
smile on her face. At this point something weird happened to me. I no longer
felt bad for Joan, but rather saw Lisa as a goddess. She looked so
unbelievable just sitting on someones face like a queen that I imagined that
she did rightfully belong there. With no one else in the room either awake
or not up someone's ass, I bowed down and for the first time without being
forced to do so, I kissed Lisa's foot without her knowing. I thought to myself,
maybe these girls do deserve to have their feet cleaned by people like me and
Joan. As I kissed her feet, Lisa farted again in her sleep on Joan's face. As Joan
squirmed, I kissed Lisa's feet again and went to bed.
Part 3
That night I finally fell asleep around seven in the morning while Joan
spent the night struggling to breath in Lisa's ass. I was awakened at 10:00
by Lisa who woke up and called to me. She casually said, "Slave, go buy me
somebreakfast," and then gave me her order. I replied, "Yes,
Princess Lisa," and bowed down, kissed her feet once each (as were the new rules), and got
dressed and ran to get her breakfast. When I returned with everything, I saw
Lisa still sitting on Joan's face and now using the remote control to switch
t.v. channels. She told me to set it up on the table and then finally got
off of Joan's face after about six hours. Joan took her first giant breaths
since Lisa began farting on her the previous night. She fell to her hands and
knees from pain and exhaustion and was crying and rubbing her neck. When Lisa saw
this she told her to lay on her back under her table and when Joan did, Lisa
just rested her bare feet on the top of Joan's face and ate like nothing was
wrong. She then ordered me to kiss her feet while they were on Joan's face.
This was very wierd for me and Joan. I had layed on top of Joan and kissed
her many times before, but now I was doing it with someone's bare foot in
between us. I could see Joan's crying face between Lisa's feet but didn't care. This
was the first time that I was not only kissing Lisa's feet, but worshipping
them also.
Shortly after Lisa finished eating, the rest of the "clique"
walked in and told me and Joan to get their stuff ready for the beach. We got up and
followed the girls while carrying six beach chairs and bags all by ourselves
as they casually walked ahead of us. Once in place, we were told when to
come and pick them up from the beach and we left and waited. This was one of the
first times that me and Joan spoke in weeks, as she told me how horrible the
pain was in her position that she spent the night. She cried about how
terrible Lisa's asshole smelled and all the while I kept wanting to tell her
that it is really our honor to be able to serve these queens. But I quietly
said not to worry and that it would all be tiresome to them pretty soon.
When it was time to pick them up, me and Joan went and followed them
back to the motel carrying all the chairs. Mellisa stopped the others and said,
"Hold on. This is a very clean motel. No going in the rooms with all
that filthy mud on your feet. Ewww." The girls just shrugged and said O.K.
and sat down. Terry was the first to snap her fingers and point to the floor so we
started there. I then learned that five years ago, Terry and Joan both liked
the same guy and Joan wound up with him and rubbed it in Terry's face very
much at the time. Terry reminded Joan of that while we were licking mud and
dirt from the soles of her feet. She told Joan, "I don't think any guys
will want a girl that cleans feet do you, Joan?" Joan had to reply, "No,
Princess Terry, I don't think they will." When we finished cleaning every bit of
grimy mud off Terry's feet, she askd Mellisa, "Mel, you don't want me going in
with wet feet do you," with a wink. When Mellisa said no, Joan was ordered to
lay her face sideways by the door while Terry stood full weight on her head and
slowly wiped her feet clean. She said to Joan, "Now tell me how much of
a loser you are and how great I am," and Joan said," I am the biggest
loser in the world, Princess Terry, and you are so great." With that Terry let
out one big laugh and grinded her feet into Joan's face before getting off and going
in. After that, we cleaned the other five pairs of feet and, oddly enough,
all five other girls chose Joan to use as a doormat instead of me.
We were allowed to return to our room while they showered and later
went out but it was not a long rest. Apparently while they were out they came up
with a game to play. They went to the local gym and took and aerobics class
and purposely wore sneakers with no socks. When they got back we were told
of the rules to the game. Me and Joan would both be blindfolded and kept on our
hands and knees. All six pairs of shoes would be placed in the center of the
room and we were to crawl to each girl one at a time, smell their feet for
one minute, then crawl to the pile and smell the sneakers. After this we were to
grab a sneaker in our teeth and crawl it over to who we thought the rightful
owner was. If we got it right, we just put it back in the center and tried
to make another match, if we got it wrong, the girl we brought it to would get
to spit directly in our face and we had to kiss her sweaty foot and beg for her
forgiveness until we got it. I went first. After spending a minute each
inhaling their sweaty foot odor, I was ready to pass out. when I went to the
sneakers, they all smelled the same. So I just took a shot. I bit on one
pair and carried it over to the first pair of feet I could find. It was
Michelle's feet, but not Michelle's sneaker. I lifted my head when she said, "No,
no, no." Then Michelle lifted my blindfold, looked into my eyes and spit
directly into my face from about two inches away. I thought I would have an orgasm
right there. I could never believe how good it would feel. When she said to
kiss her horrible smelling feet I thought I was in heaven. She made me
humble myself and kiss them for ten minutes beacaue it was Joan's turn to smell
everyones feet and take a try at the sneakers. I kept saying, "I am so
sorry Princess Michelle. Please forgive me. I promise to learn the smell of your
feet. Thank you for the honor of letting me smell them." In the middle
of this, Joan made her rounds to Michelle and was sniffing Michelle's left foot
right next to me as I was kissing the other one while Michelle just sat and
joked with the others about how badly everyone's feet stunk up the room and
what it must be like to actually have to kiss them. Without my blindfold I
could see out of the corner of my eye that Joan had bit into Terry's sneaker
and actually brought it over to the right person by sheer dumb luck. I saw
Terry's face grimace and she actually cheated. As the other girls were
laughing at Terry's bad luck, she lied and said, "Wrong shoe
loser," anyway. Then I watched Terry grab my bowing girlfriend by the hair and pick her head
up off the floor. Joan would have feel if Terry wasn't holding her hair. She
hung there like a cat that someone had grabbed by the back of the neck.
Terry kept filling up her mouth with spit and letting it fly in Joan's waiting
face about ten times. The other girls let out a collective, "Ewww," with
every spit. When her mouth was dry she throw Joan's head to her stinking feet and
said, "Bitch, you better really beg for my forgiveness or I will walk on
your face for an hour." My first orgasm in my pants came when I saw my very
own girlfriend kissing her arch enemy's sweaty feet and begging for mercy.

TO BE CONTINUED.

1

No comments:

Post a Comment