Saturday, July 9, 2011

Megan's Footslave

Megan's Footslave
By
Plugged333@aol.com


Megan screamed as she leapt form her balcony seat. I of course was paying no attention at all to the game I was
starring down at her sneakers. She had on Adidas trails, big thick things with white socks just peeking over ankles.
Megan was a tall girl, about 5'6 or so, so she had about size 7 feet. They would easily cover my face. I couldn't say
that however because I was 16 and she was 15, I had to play it cool. I bought some peanuts from a passing vendor.
Megan propped her shoes up on the seat so she was basically squatting on it. I was happily watching the game and
munching on my peanuts when I decided to take a risk. I shoved that peanut into her shoe. She didn't notice apparently
so I slid the next one into her sock. That she noticed, she flung it out of her shoe and gave a mildly flirty look and told
me to stop. I of course had no intention of letting her cute feet out of my site. I slid another peanut into her sock. She
laughed and told me to get it out. I slid my fingers into her shoe, which was warm and moist from her foot sweat, I
retrieved the peanut. When she wasn't looking I ate it, and imagined her pretty little toes gripping that peanut. She
whirled around seconds after I finished the peanut and asked what I had done with it. I didn't know if she saw me eat
it. I lied and told her I threw it away. I don't know if she believed me. Later that night I snuck into her room. Amazingly
she was still wearing those sneakers encasing her feet. But now the socks were gone. I casually made a remark, "what
you're socks aren't good enough for your feet anymore?" Wishing in my mind that I could get my nose in between her
toes. She shrugged it off and laughed. Later that night she kicked those shoes off. While we were casually chatting she
was on her bed lying down, and she just slipped them right off over her toes and let them drop to the floor. I sprang
into action. I immediately lay down vertical to her feet but I positioned my self so my nose was right at her soles. I was
breathing very deep and her foot smell was strong enough to hit me hard. I was inhaling like no tomorrow just deep
rhythmic breathing. After ten minutes of smelling her feet she looked at me and said, "what are you doing? Is this what
you want?" and she shoved her perfect pink soles right on my face. I wasted no time by digging my nose into her
sweaty arch and kissing it. She laughed and said, "I saw you eat the peanut little man" and then she clamped her toes
onto my nose. She used her other toes to massage my lips as I eagerly kissed them all the while saying "sniff them I
know you love it" At some point I went on the floor and began smelling her shoes which were lovely as she ran her toes
through my hair. She muttered "closet" I crawled over to her closet. She pointed her toe at her cleats. I pressed one of
the black cleats to my nose and inhale the musty scent of leather and foot sweat deeper into her shoe I pushed my nose
until it hit something soft and damp, her sweat socks! I ripped it out and put it on my face sniffing loudly breathing in her
smell form the sock. She was pleased and so was I for being her foot sniffer. She became impatient for the lack of
attention to her feet. I slid my self under her bed and popped my head out. She lowered her sexy soles right over my
face and gave me the best face massage ever with those gorgeous toes. I would aim to get my little nose caught
between her first and second toe and she was content to let it stay there. I spent that night like that inhaling those feet
wishing to be her permanent sock. Next morning I smelled of her feet, my face was merely an extension of her foot.
She woke up put her running shoes on and told me to meet her at 8:00. to be continued
Brian

Please email me with comments at: Plugged333@aol.com
THE END
1

No comments:

Post a Comment