Thursday, July 14, 2011

The Longest Day


The Longest Day

By Danny
I was just 13 and had no idea or experience in the field of the power of the female foot. It was Saturday morning, 24th July. The atmosphere was stifling and the heatwave was likely to last for weeks. I had been looking forward to a visit for the weekend by my mother's sister and her three daughters. My Auntie Sue had been divorced for two years. She was around 38 years old with long dark hair. She was around 11 stone with a trim figure, long legs and big breasts. All in all a very attractive women not unlike my own Mother. Her two daughters were Julie, a 14 year old typical teenager, allways complaining about something and Alex a 16 year old slightly shy and retiring. Both girls were tall and of sporty appearance and stsure. My Mother had also divorced 5 years ago and I was the only child. I had given her a particularly hard time knowing that I could play on her emmotions and was spoilt and argumentative. I allways got my own way! She was early 40's, short dark hair. Pretty but a little plump. Anyway Saturday morning arrived and my Mother had to go to the railway station to meet our guests and bring them home. 'Don't worry if wer'e not back till about 3', she said 'I promised to take your Auntie Sue shopping for new shoes'. I waved her off and settled down for some serious TV. I had all day to loaf around. Sure enough at about 3.15 they all arrived back and welcomes were exchanged. The two girls eyed me up looking for how I had grown up since their last visit. It was only 6 months ago what were they expecting? My Auntie gave me a hug and asked about school etc. All was going just swimmingly untill my Mum said that the girls were going to stay in my room and that I would have to sleep on the couch. No way was I having that and I let rip saying that Mum allways took other people's side and that the whole thing was unfair. Auntie Sue looked at me sternly and suggested that I should not speak to my Mum like that and that after an outbust like that I only deserved to sleep in the shed. That was it. I told her that as a guest she had no say in whatgoes on in MY house. My Mum shouted at me to stop and told me and the others how spoilt I was and how fed up and miserable she had become with my behaviour. As she spoke the others looked shocked. They had no idea of the hard times I gave Mum. Auntie Sue suggested to Mum that they would have to do something to bring me down a rung or two. 'Oh what can I do' Mum said. You can't hit kids these days and there's no reasoning with them'. I have an idea said Sue. With that I was left alone in the living room on the couch while the four of them retired to the kitchen with evil looks on their faces. Some ten minutes later they came out again and stood around me in a semi-circle. Alex was first to speak. 'We've decided that you need to apologise for your bad manners right now or face the consequenses'. In my mood that was not on the cards. 'You can go to hell' I said. Then it happened. The two girls grabbed my arms and pulled me off the couch. I tried to struggle out of their grip but they were strong and the surprise meant that I had no balance to rely on. Before I knew it I was on my stomach on the living room carpet with one sitting on my back and the other on my legs. 'I'm sorry it's come to this' said my Mum but Sue and the girls are right - you need to be punished. I shouted out that I was sorry but Sue added '..you may be sorry because we are going to teach you a lesson but if we let you off now you will only do it again some time soon and we want to show you what will happen if you do'. With that Sue went into the kitchen and came out with some masking tape. She gave it to my Mum and said 'you know what to do. With that my Mum grabbed hold of my hands and started to wind the tape around my wrists so that my hands were bound behind my back. She then repeated the operation on my ankles and also secured my legs together at the knees. I felt helpless. Here I was with 4 women surrounding me and I could not get away. I swore and cursed. My face felt hot and red with anger and humiliation. What the hell were they planning? The two girls got up off me and then all 4 stood around me smiling knowingly. What did they know? I said sorry again but that fdell on deaf ears. Sue went over to the french windows and drew the curtains closed. The two girls and my Mum struggled to turn me over onto my back so I was facing up and in a very prone position. I was placed so that I was horizontal to the settee and Alex then sat on me again. I was now helpless. Sue came over and said that the punishment was about to start and that during my torment I was to consider how I was going to behave in the future. 'How shall I begin'? she said. 'I clearly can't hit you as that's not allowed so I shall have to punish you in another way. he looked down at Alex and asked 'what part of my body could I use to punish him with that does not involve me working too hard?. Alex looked thoughtfully for a moment and replied 'I guess standing there the closest and easiest part of you that could inflict uncomfotable and humiliating punishment would be your feet'. The penny dropped. I struggled to buck Alex off of me but it was no good. Sue said that it was a marvelous idea although she had been in the same nylons all day travelling and shopping and that the experience of having to smell them may be too much. Alex agreed. Sue asked my Mum to bring over a chair and set it next to my head and asked my Mum to seat herself so she could help in delivering the punishment. Mum sat down. 'Right you know what to do' Sue said to my Mum and with that Mum took off her left court shoe and held out her foot covered in black sheer nylon and wiggled her toes. Then it got worse. I started to tell Mum she should'nt do this when she lowered her stockinged foot and placed it directly on my mouth. I started to gag as the smell hit me. I allways knew she had smelly feet but obviously kept my disitance. Alex firmed up her grip on me. 'How's that rude boy' Sue said. I could'ny answer now as my mouth was totally restricted my my Mum's odorous foot. She held it there for over a minute when Sue said 'right, now for the real thing'. With that she took balance on my Mum's arm and removed her right high heel. She wore tan hose with reinforced heel and toe. She hovered her foot about 6 inches above my nose and said how she wanted me to take a good long look at what was about to cover my face with no mercy. As she said this she began to lower her foot closer and the aroma hit me like a ton of bricks. I tried to move my head but mum had a firm hold on that with her foot over my mouth. She said 'my foot not only stops you moving your head but it also makes certain that you breath through your nose instead of your mouth'. Sue's foot lowered even further and the smell became overpowering. Then with one final move her foot came into direct contact with my awaiting nose and upper face. I tried to call out but could'nt. The smell the humiliation was too much. I hoped Sue would stop now she had taught me a lesson but this was not to be. She rubbed her foot slowly and surely all over my face concentrating on my nose with the reinforced toe section of her stinky nyloned feet. She rested this part on my nose for two whole minutes at a time before rubbing up and down my face again. They were all laughing at me at holding their noses. After about fifteen minutes of this Sue removed her foot and placed it back into her high heel. She turned to my Mum and said 'I think you deserve a go'. Sue swopped places with Alex and sat firmly upon me. She also put my head into a scissor lock between her thighs so that my movement was even more restricted. Alex sat on the couch opposite my Mum and began to untie her tatty old Nike's. 'Sorry' she said looking mockingly down at me 'but I've had these socks on for three days now so I guess you may pick up on a slight smell'. She laughed out loud and finished prying off her left sneaker. With that she lowered her stinking sock covered foot down in the space between Sues thighs and covered my mouth with it. My mum then removed her right shoe and lowered her nyloned foot directly onto my nose and held it there. The smell was unbelievable. I wanted to escape but could'ny. Thanks to Alex, I could'nt even call out. Mum rubbed her foot relentlessly into my nose for the next 30 minutes and I thought I waould pass out. 'Smell deeply' she said. I had now been underfoot for over an hour but there was worse to come. As my Mum removed her other foot from its smelly confined leather court shoe she substituted for the one currently tormenting me and mercilessly trapped my nose in her putrid nyloned toe section. The day was not going to get better To be continued...... : T
1

No comments:

Post a Comment