Saturday, July 9, 2011

Lauren’s story (Part 2)


Lauren’s story - Part 2

Author Unknown

The next day was pretty boring. I just sat in my room all day long and talked to friends on the internet and talked to my g/f on the phone for a while. All I could think about was last night. It was so great. My g/f hates her feet and never wears sandals so I never see her feet. Lauren had the best smelling feet in the world. They got me so hard it was unbelievable. I couldn’t wait until tonight when she would be coming back over, but tonight she would have to sneak into my room through my window, since she was not spending the night out tonight. She told me that tonight would be even better than last night. I was wondering what else she could do to make it better, since last night was so fucking badass. Well it was about 1am now and I hear a tap on my window. My sister is at home asleep and so are my parents, but I have been up laying in my bed waiting for her. I go to my window and I see Lauren and her incredibly hot friend Katie. I practically creamed my pants right then just looking at these two incredibly gorgeous girls in their early twenties standing outside my window. I knew then that tonight would be a lot better than last night. I let them in and we all sat down and started talking. Lauren had told Katie about my foot fetish and Katie was like I have to come and let him smell my feet. This was so awesome. So we got started. They both had leather boots on so I slowly took them off and was quickly engulfed with the sweet smell of feet. I was so hard at this point. Then I slid their socks off with my teeth and immediately buried my nose into Katie’s toe cleavage. She had been wearing those socks for at least three days, because her feet were very strong, like blue cheese. Then I smelled Lauren’s feet and they were just a little smellier than last night. This was already perfect so far. Then Lauren had an idea. She said, "Hey, there are three of us here, so would could have a little fun, if you know what I mean." Well hell yeah I knew what she meant. We all took our clothes off and I laid down on my back. Lauren held my head between her thighs to where my head was against her pussy. It was very warm and moist and I couldn’t wait for my dick to be in there later. Then Katie sat on me and held my arms while she plopped her perfect feet right down on my face. She was moving them all around leaving her foot sweat all over my face. It felt so good. Then she would cover my mouth and plug my nose for a while and release so that I would take a huge whiff of her sweaty feet. This went on for almost an hour, then they switched and I smelled Lauren’s feet for about an hour. Then they both just sat on my bed with me still on the floor and put both their feet on my face. It was perfection. I was in ecstasy at this point. Then Lauren plopped her perfect ass right down on my face and Katie wanted to get her lips around my raging cock. So at this point I am being smothered by Lauren’s ass and Katie is giving me one hell of a blow job. Then Katie switched it up a little bit. She started using her feet and that’s when I came all over her feet. My first foot job. Then Lauren got off my head and took Katie’s feet and started licking my cum off her feet. I could not believe this. Then Katie took Lauren’s feet and started licking her soles and sucking her toes, getting all of the sock fuzz and toe jam out from in between her toes. This was awesome. A little lesbian action in my own room. Then they stopped and looked down at me and noticed I had not any feet to worship. So Lauren gave me one foot and Katie gave me another to where now I was sucking one of each foot in a threesome triangle. It was so perfect. That’s when Katie took me aside and, oh yeah, we fucked. I fucked her so hard, then Lauren felt left out so she quickly took me aside and I fucked her. I had so much stamina in me to fuck two girls back to back. Then we all rested. Well they rested while I still worshipped their feet, just licking and sucking and smelling both of their feet for at least and hour and a half. I just couldn’t get enough of their feet. They were so perfect and I never wanted this night to end. But it was 8am by now and we were all tired so we all slept in my huge bed. They both slept at the top of the bed while I slept at the foot of the bed. I put my nose into Katie’s sole and I fell right to sleep. When I woke up at noon, my nose was now smelling Lauren’s foot. My parents would soon be in to wake me up for work. So I woke Katie and Lauren up and said that my parents would soon be in. They both kissed me and said goodbye and told me they would definitely be back tonight and that this would be a nightly thing for them. I agreed and said that was fine with me. Then they left and I saw them again that night. This went on for about another year.
1

No comments:

Post a Comment