Friday, July 22, 2011

The Hitchhiker

The Hitchhiker

BY Author Unknown
One day, 2 summers ago, I bought a foot magazine. While I sat in my van outside the store browsing through it, I thought about my need to go home and lay down with it and relieve some pressure. I had closed the magazine and placed it between the two front seats and started the engine for the hour and a half drive home when I was startled by an attractive woman who approached from the driver's side window.
"Could you give me a lift? My car broke down." she said.
"Sure." I said. She got in and told me how much she appreciated the lift as she had walked for quite a ways. She was tall and slender. I found her very sexy.
We took off, and within a short time she asks if I mind she removes her shoes as her feet were sore from walking. I, of course, was thrilled but casually said I didn't mind. She took off her shoes and got comfortable. Holly shit you should have seen her sexy feet. She sat back and put them on my dash. They were about size 9 or 10, tanned, sexy toes with painted nails and toe rings and ankle bracelets. I wanted to stare at them, but didn't want to seem like a weirdo to her. I asked her her name, and she told me "Cassandra, what's yours?" I told her my name was Rick.
We drove on up the road and talked about the weather (it was a hot day that day) and where each of us was from. She started to poke at the air vent with the toes of one foot to change the angle of it so it wouldn't blow directly on her. Wow! Soon I could actually smell her feet a bit as the air vent wafted through her toes. I had totally forgotten about the magazine I had bought on the floor between us, when all of a sudden she boldly picks it up!
Holy shit I was embarrassed. Then she said "What is this thing here....it looks like a foot fetish magazine."
I was at a loss. Quickly though I said "Its a friend's magazine."
She said " You borrowed it?"
"No, he must have left it there."
Cassandra kept flipping through it and I was getting really uncomfortable. Finally, she says "It says here that some men are into smelly feet."
I was beginning to get dry mouth, as I am really into the smell of a woman's feet and know how most people would react to hearing that. Then she said "well they'd really be into me today, 'cause my feet are really smelly."
I just gave out a quick laugh to cover up my interest. I really wished she'd have put the magazine down and moved on to other topics. But she didn't.
I just sat there dry mouthed, getting the spicy smell from her feet while she flipped through the magazine. I felt she knew it was mine no matter what I said. Just as I was about to try to change the subject,
I quickly denied that and felt like an ass. Then shortly she asks "Can you smell my feet?"
"No" I said.
"You can't smell that?" she says knowing full well I must be able to. I don't know why, but I just couldn't even admit that simple question, because it means more to me than the average guy. If I wanted to convince her I wasn't into feet, I should have said I could smell them and leave it at that. Anyway, I felt she could see through me right then.
Then she says "I bet I can prove that this is your magazine."
I had a hot flash with that. "How could you do that?" I asked.
"Well, come to my camper and I'll show ya!" she blurted.
I replied that a drink of something cold would be nice. I remember saying that because I wanted to go, but was too shy to face the real reason.
She kept fidgeting with her toes and feet on the dash. I just couldn't stop glancing at them. I was nervous and excited. It felt like a dream. I dared to make a remark about if her toe rings were uncomfortable, and she said no. Then I said my friend would really love that. She said "I don't know about that because you won't stop staring at my feet. It is you who likes them." I said nothing. Then she said. "If you don't like them, I bet I can make you like them." My heart missed a beat or two
I said "do you think that's possible?"
She said "I know that is possible."
Shortly we arrive at the camp ground, and drive in to
Once inside she told me to forget the drink and sit down. It is like she turned a bit bossy as soon as we got through the door. I felt like a willing puppet. Then quickly she moves a camera on a stand from a closet to stand facing the bed.
I asked "Is that a camera? Are you going to film me?" I thought this was quick and seemed almost preplanned. Maybe she has done this before.
She asks me to remove my clothing as she pushed me to lay back on a bed. As soon as I was lying down she starts pulling off my shirt, pants, socks, everything. I was so in shock and nervous that I wasn't even erect. Then she says she might have to tie me up to prove a point. Would I let her.
I agreed, but she didn't right away. She laid back at the opposite end of the bed and kicked off her sandals, then as she held my limp penis in her cool hand, she extended her legs and rested the most gorgeous pair of bare feet I have ever seen smack dab with heels on my chest, and gently caresses my face and nose asking if they smelled.
I was feeling as if in a dream. I was a bit confused and not fully able to appreciate this incredible chance of a lifetime, but it didn't take me long to start to get hard. She had poured oil on my penis, and started to gently squeeze and stroke it as she made me sample the smells of her toes and soles.
Then she gets up, gets some duct tape, and ties my wrists together, then fastens them to a wall hook behind my head. She quickly tapes my ankles to a spreader board she had under the bed. Then she laid back down same as before. She holds her feet together and hovers them over my face, squeezes my balls in her hands enough to make them ache, and says "Rick, I've got rules. I hope you can follow them. When I go like this" she spreads her toes, "it means you can breathe, when I go like this" she points her toes and wrinkles her soles, "it means you can't breathe. Are you OK with that?"
I just lay there as if in a dream world. I can't believe this is happening.
Then she does a little foot modeling in front of my face, then spreading her toes again she says "Don't forget, I go like this, you can smell" Then she wrinkles her soles again as she slowly lowers them onto my face "I go like this, you can't." She then starts masturbating me with oil.
Holy shit you have no idea the feeling going through me just then. She smothers me under her incredible feet. I fucking loved them. Holy shit, they were awesome. It seems the more she stroked my penis, the more I needed to breathe, the more she would either smother me, or spread her toes so that I could hear my own breathing almost squeaking through the small openings she gave me between her long smelly toes.
Then she says "you know that little saying about men who love smelly feet? What do you think about that. Are you into that too?" She releases her smothering toe grip, then raises a foot to come down with toes fanned to grab my nose again "you've got to be, cause my feet are really smelly" then she works my penis vigorously with her oily hands.
She keeps altering between smothering me forcefully, and showing off her soles, then lightly smearing my nose and mouth with her toes so I have to smell them, all while she masturbates me. I remember her feet grabbing my face and push pull rocking my head as she made noises like "Mumm, mumm, mumm". I was helpless and suddenly re-embarrassed as I noticed how in control she was, and I turned to see the video camera actually showing me a live close up of my face with her toes spread over my nose and mouth.
She just kept it up. I could do nothing but accept it and soak it all in, until finally I could feel my orgasm coming. I was a bit concerned about how much air I would need for this big one. I wanted to tell her to ease up, but she just kept it going, and finally she said mockingly, "your not allowed to breathe." I think now that she knew I was close to cumming. She went right to town on my balls and cock as she performed this incredible smothering toe spread grip over my nose and mouth. That was it, I couldn't hold back any longer. Her fingers were too skilled, they knew just how tight to hold me, and where, and her feet were to die for. The smell filled my being, and I went into uncontrolled convulsions of orgasm. I had no control over anything, and she was making this happen. I cried out to be muffled by her wrinkled, smelly size 9 1/2 soles. I almost fucking died.
As I gradually regained my senses, was acutely embarrassed. What a little bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment