Thursday, July 7, 2011

Getting Her Back


Getting Her Back


By Author Unknown

I knew what to expect, Ali had warned me that if she took me back things would be different - that she would be in control and I would be reduced to her slave. Despite her demands, I needed her so bad that I accepted. I would do anything for her. As I entered her house, I saw her talking on the phone. She pointed at the floor and told me to lie face down at her feet. I did as told and found my face between her Nike shoes. I felt sort of embarrassed but I knew I had to obey her or she would walk out of my life forever. I figured out that she was talking to her best friend who I also knew. As she was talking, I would blurt out a comment every once and awhile; mostly just to ease the tension I was feeling in this awkward situation. She must have grew tired of my talking. She slipped off her tennis shoes and pressed the toes of her socked feet over my mouth and nose.

As I looked up at her, breathing through her sweaty smelly socks, I was filled with awe as I gaze at her beautiful form. After a few minutes of smelling her toes she hung up the phone. She looked down at me and asked if I enjoyed smelling her feet. I nodded my head slightly pressing my nose deeper between her toes.

She then ordered me to lick her socks. I began to run my tongue along the bottoms of her sweaty sock covered feet. It was obvious that she had been walking without shoes in her basement because her socks were very dirty.

After coating my tongue with the sweat and dirt from her socks she ordered me to remove them. I went to pull them off when she stopped me. "With your teeth," she ordered. Obediently, I grasped the tip of her left sock with my teeth and pulled it off about an inch. I then worked her sock into my mouth a little and pulled it off. She was apparently dissatisified with my performance and she ordered me to lie on my back. She then stood up and removed her other sock and shoved it in my mouth. As I sucked on her filthy sock, she jumped up on my chest. As she glared down at me I could see a look of satisfaction in her beautiful eyes. She then stepped up and stood full-weight on my face. I was entranced by the warmth and heaviness of her feet pressing down on me. After a few miniutes she stepped down and walked over and sat down on the couch.

"Crawl over here," she ordered. I obediently crawled over to her, her sweaty sock still in my mouth. She had me remove the sock and told me to wash her feet with my tongue. I licked the soles of her feet with long, loving strokes. After cleaning all the dirt and sweat from them I began to clean in between her toes. She liked to work in her garden barefoot and it was obvious she had been gardening that day. Between each of her toes was plenty of dirt and sock lint for me to clean. I no longer felt humiliation. I loved her and would do anything to make her happy- no matter what. In fact I loved licking between each of her toes. Finally, I used my teeth to remove the dirt from beneath her toenails. It took nearly an hour but I had successfully cleaned her feet.

With that I lowered my face to the floor right where her sweaty sock was laying. I then took her foot and placed it on the back of my head. I swore to be her loyal slave for ever. As she pushed my face into her dirty sock, I knew she had accepted.

1

No comments:

Post a Comment