Saturday, July 9, 2011

Female "Athletes" Feet

Female "Athletes" Feet
Author Unknown
I don’t know about any one else in this forum but as for I LOVE the feet of athletic women. Specifically track & field and basketball players. I've had the pleasure of smelling both types of feet. This was during my senior year in high school. There were these girls I used to flirt around with. 2 of them happened to play basketball and surprisingly they were both pretty females because it’s rare to find a decent looking athletic woman. Anyway one of them happened to have a foot fetish but she tried to keep it secret. I realized that she had it when on occasions I would be on the telephone with her and she would ask her cousin to pull of her sneakers and smell her toes. I used to act like that was disgusting but deep inside I had a hard on bigger than yokozuna. Anyway one time after a game she had, she invited over to her place with one of her teammates. When we arrived all 3 of us proceeded into the bedroom. When I sat on the bed, next thing you know she clothesline me, caught me in a headlock while her teammate grabbed my arms from behind and handcuffed me with her brothers handcuffs. They got me down on my back on the floor and she told me that I was going to smell her feet.............. And her friends. the sneakers that she wore to the game were her practice sneakers also. They were about four months old and already developed an odor in them, which I was soon to find out. Anyway she peeled of her sneakers while she was on her bed then stuffed her foot onto my nose telling her friend how much she wanted me to smell her feet. Her socks were so hot and sweaty from the perspiration from her feet and the smell was out of this world. Then she took off her socks then stuffed her bare foot into my face. She said: Smell my toes or ill have Sabrina slowly press down on your balls." With that remark I sniffed those toes like I was gasping for fresh air. She rubbed her feet up and down my face so much I thought my nose would probably start bleeding. Finally after about an hour of smelling both those feet she told me that she would spare me.............. After smelling Sabrina feet so it began all over again. I started to get upset when she told me this because my eyes were burning from her stink feet. But what could I do. Sabrina wanted to be a little bit more thorough than janelle so along with smelling her feet and socks she wanted me to smell her sneakers. I was moving my face left and right trying to avoid brinas' feet-- next thing you know janelle pulled my pants down to my knees and started applying some pressure to my penis. I quickly remained still until the whole ordeal was over. Brinas feet smelled worse than janelles' because she had told brina to wear the sock she wore the day before at practice. I got such a big headache after smelling the both of their feet but when I think back on it it was well worth it.
1

No comments:

Post a Comment