Saturday, July 9, 2011

The Family Slave


The Family Slave
Let me start with some information about my family and me. My name is Tim and I am 12 years old. I am 5 foot tall and kinda wimpy looking. I have one sister named Deb and she is 15 years old. She is 5’10’’ tall, has a very athletic body and is built like a brick shit house all the way down to the tips of her size 10 feet. My Mom and Dad are both very tall and in very good shape. They both work out 3 nights a week to stay in shape, after all they need to because of their jobs. Mon is a Nurse and Dad is a Manager of an Athletes Foot Store and both work 12-hour shifts. Well enough of the intro. On with the story.
It was Friday afternoon and I had just got home from school and decided to watch some TV because it was just to hot to stay out side and play. We were having a real heat wave. I was lying on the couch watching the tube when in walked my sister covered in sweat. She was grumbling to herself about how hot it is out there and how she was glade cheerleading practice was over. She then walked over to the couch and literally sat down on my legs. I yelled at her to get off me and she just gave me that shut the hell up look. I told her again to get off me because she was getting me all sweaty and dirty. She just laught and said for me not to get my panties in a wad because she was just going to remove her sneakers and socks and then go up stairs to take a shower. Now here is where I got into trouble and really don’t know why I did what I did. My sister bent over and removed both sneakers and dirty sweat socks and then stood up and left to go to her room, witch is up stairs. A few minutes later I heard the shower come on and thought too myself, well I will have at least an hour of peace and quite. Well just as soon as I lay back down the strongest and funkiest smell that I had ever smelled hit me right in the face. I immediately looked around and saw that Deb. Had left her sneakers and sweat socks right by the couch. Now here is the strange part, I have never ever thought about feet, socks, or shoes in my life as being a turn on, but the longer I lay there and smelled that odor the harder my little d- - k got. After a few minutes I sat up and leaned over and picked up her socks and buried my face in them, all the while still lessening to make sure the water in the shower was still going. They were wet to the touch and had the strongest odor, It almost made me pass out but I just kelp on smelling, I just could not get enough. After 5mins. I just had to taste those dirty, sweaty, and stinky socks so I shoved the foot part of both socks in my mouth and started to suck. The taste was unbelievable, so nasty nasty nasty, but I could not get enough. Well after about 5mins. Of sucking her nasty foot sweat and foot dirt from those socks I opened my eyes and found myself staring at her Cheerleading sneakers. It was like they were calling to me. I knew that I should not be doing this, but I was so hard and could not stop. My mind kelp telling me to pick up those dirty, hot, sweaty, stinky size 10 white leather w/black strips Asics sneakers and stick your face in them. Smell, kiss, lick, and suck them all over, especially the insoles and I did. I did not understand what was happening to me, but I knew that I could not stop. I was so hard and knew I had to get myself off or go crazy. I grabbed my d—k and started to beat it like mad and it did not take more than 30 seconds to shoot the biggest load of my young life. I fell onto the floor, my face still buried inside my sister’s sneaker, trying to catch my breath and thinking the whole time that I am going to do this a lot more. I did not know how true that was until I heard my sister’s voice say, "I did not know that you wanted to be my foot, sock, and shoe slave". I jumped and turned to see my sister laughing her ass off and holding a video camera. After a minute or so she stopped and said "your ass is mine now, I own you". Her words made my heart fill like it was going to beat out of my chest. I felt sick to my stomach because I knew she was going to finally get her revenge on me for the way I had treated her over the years. She could see the fear in my eyes and the cruel smile she gave me made my blood run cold. Deb. told me to stay put and to keep smelling her sneaker while she turned the water off. In less than a minute she was coming down stairs with nothing but a long tee shirt on. She sat down on the couch right in front of me and I could tell she had not been in the shower yet. I was so scared and she knew it. She started in right away with a who in the hell do you think you are and a what a little pervert you are to be jacking off to the smell and taste of your sister’s dirty, sweaty, stinky socks and sneakers. She started to laugh at me again and said just wait till mom and dad here about this and see the tape, your ass is going to get beat bad by both of them. With fear and tears in my eyes I started to beg Deb to please please please don’t tell them, I will do anything you want me to just don’t tell. I was crying like a baby when she said anything at all and I said yes anything. She got that cruel smile again and said well if you smell my feet for awhile and lick and suck all the sweat and dirt from my foot soles and toes and eat my toe jam then I might just keep this our secret. You do understand that from now on you will be my slave and smell and kiss and lick my feet, socks, and shoes anytime that I want you to. I knew that I could not trust her but had no choice so I said yes sis I understand. She said good and put her feet up on the coffee table and told me to start smelling and cleaning her feet. So for the next hour I smelled, kissed, and licked her feet till they were spotless.
TO BE CONTINUED SOON I HOPE
1

No comments:

Post a Comment