Thursday, July 7, 2011

Caught While Sniffing


Caught While Sniffing

By Phatkid

Well it all starts one day when i was in high school and i was in 12th grade my girlfriend who was also happened to be a cheerleader great legs and everything but i have never seen her feet yet because whenever she was at school she either had ankle socks on or no socks but she had shoes on which got my wild so one night i got into her house when she was sleeping i was looking at her sleeping then i seen her head and then i went on the bottom of her bed got on my knees and then uncovered her feet she had socks on so then i gently removed them without her noticing then i got one off her feet looked incredible then i took the other one off just as gently and then i started to sniff her feet while she slept and then i started to kiss her feet she woke up and then i hid under her bed as she got up i looked at her gorgous feet and she laid down and fell asleep again but i gently got out from under her bed again and started licking her feet then she woke up and caught me and then she didn't notice because i was wearing one of those ski masks and then she gently brought her body up it wasn't noticable since her feet didn't move so i just kept licking and she knocked me over the head with her fist and she had rings on and i was out like a light for a few minutes then when i woke up i was tied to a chair and she was sitting over me and then she took off the mask and she asked "ARE YOU A FREAK OR SOMETHING!!!!" i wasn't even able to move my head she had something holding my head still and then i could only mumble because the look of her feet got my hypnotized and then she said "so you like feet huh" i said yes and then she made an evil laugh "well then i guess you wouldn't mind licking mine and anything right even though i had no time to clean these reched feet for days and you know how sweaty a cheerleaders feet can be they can get awful sweaty i'll make you a deal anywah everyday after school you come over here and lick the sweat from my feet and i won't tell anyone your a freak" i agreed and then she had me lay there over night with her feet on my mouth keeping me from talking as she fell asleep in that chair she was sitting in and then the next day came her feet were inside my mouth and i woke up and seen her feet inside my mouth then i seen her wake up and made belive i was stll asleep then she got up stood on my face and stretched then she got dressed and untied me and told me to get to the bis stop as she wore her cheerleading outfit to school that day with those shoes without socks i couldn't help but keep my eyes on her feet then after school i went to her house she wasn't home so i tied myself to the floor like i was commanded by her to do everyday and then she got home from her cheerleading practice anshe saw me tied to the floor and then she stomped on my stomach and sat down then she took off her shoes and put her feet on my face and told me to start licking the sweat from her feet and the stuff from out of her toes so i obeyed and she told me to do the same thing tomorrow and i went home and we have kept doing the same thing everyday but when we got out of school she made me her personal slave for the whole day everyday.
1

No comments:

Post a Comment