Thursday, July 7, 2011

Bachelorette Party

Bachelorette Party, Part 1

By Author Unknown

From the time that I was 15 until 20 years old, I had a crush on a girl named Denise that never amounted to even one date. I asked, but she always said, "Let's just be friends." This changed dramatically one night. Denise was a big hockey fan, as was I, and that made her great to hang out with. One night the Flyers were playing without their starting goalie and I told her that they would win anyway, as we started to hang out and watch the game. She said that they had no chance that night and one thing led to another and a bet was made with my hopes on the line. It escalated to the point that, in fun but still seriously, we bet that the loser had to do whatever the winner wanted for a whole night in the near future. Now, since I was dying to have sex with her and this seemed like my only chance, I made sure that the deal was clear to meaning ANYTHING and that the "gentlemen's" bet would HAVE TO be kept. I stressed this because I was 20, horny, and thought I was going to win and finally nail this babe after three years. To make a long story short, damn back-up goalies should not even be in the league! The Flyers lost 6-3 and I had no idea what my "orders" would be. I thought a movie and expensive dinner, but Oh was I wrong. Apparently, Denise decided what she wanted if she won before the game even started. Her unbelievably beautiful 18-year-old sister Lisa was getting married next week and the bachelorette party was in a few days. Denise told me to report to the hotel suite where it was at by 11:00 PM to start my slave duties. I feared this from the start since I knew many of her sister's friends personally and although serving food and drinks, I thought, to a bunch of girls was not so bad, it turned out to be a nightmare.

Serving food and drinks was not what Denise had in mind. By 11:00, the male stripper had left already and riled up the already drunken mob of 15 females. Denise had told them what was coming up next and they were ready for it. When I knocked on the suite door, Denise answered and put a dog leash on me and told me to get on my hands and knees. I thought she was kidding but she was dead serious and I had to keep my deal because this was my best friend and the girl I dreamed of banging someday, somehow. The rules were clear: I would not speak unless spoken to, I would obey every one of the drunken females, and I would not protest any order even the slightest bit. This was horrible since most of these girls I knew and saw on a regular basis for different reasons. First Denise told me to kiss her feet and she snapped her fingers. Everyone cracked up laughing as I did this. She then told me to crawl to every girl there and kiss their shoes until they pushed my face away with their foot. First, I crawled to my friend Jennifer, who I was a friend with for about 15 years and had to bow and kiss her black boots while she said, "Now you are finally where you belong. Get used to it. Hahaha." After two minutes of this, I crawled to my ex-girlfriend Tracy who was barefoot and hated me with a passion since two years ago when I cheated on her and dumped her. She said, "This is great. I want to see you lick the dirt off of the bottom of my feet," and she lifted her foot to show me a pitch-black sole. Apparently, she was walking barefoot the who ~le day since she got to the hotel. Jennifer saw this and said, "No fair, he only kissed my boots" and Denise answered, "Don't worry, he will be here all night for stuff like that. You'll get your turn again." Jennifer smiled and said, "Good." Everyone was hysterical at this 'show' and could not wait for their turn. By 2:00 AM, I had kissed feet, licked shoes and feet clean, licked armpits, and been walked on by all 15 girls except for Lisa, who was the sweetest girl I ever knew and I couldn't believe right now that her and Denise were actually sisters. Lisa was seemingly bothered by this whole experience and stayed in the background and laughed a little uneasily a few times but seemed to really feel bad for me and would never abuse anyone. It was then that I noticed something horrible: They were passing around a video camera and taping the whole thing all night. I was trapped. This was going to ruin my life and I said to Denise, "Wait a minute Dee, you didn't say this would be on tape." She walked over and slapped my face very hard. I was in shock as my best friend was now slapping me. She said "Didn't I tell you to shut and follow orders? Don't worry about that tape, if you don't want it ever shown, you just have to be a personal slave to everyone in this room for the rest of your life." Wow, what a generous deal. Thanks alot, I thought to myself. Before I could think much else, Denise said, "Lay down on your back. NOW!" I quickly did as I was told as the other now-even-more-drunk girls laughed at me again. Denise put one foot on my chest and then stood on it with both feet. She said, "From now on, everyone here owns you, understand?" I nodded yes and she said, "Good, now kiss the bottom of my foot while I stand on your face." With that she just casually put one foot sideways across my forehead and the next sideways across my mouth. Denise weighed about 125 pounds and she just stood there and asked the other girls who wanted me for next weekend. A few voices said, "Me, me" but I couldn't see who reserved my services for next weekend with my dream girl standing on my face and apparently jotting this stuff down in a notebook. She just stood there and wrote in the book as a stockbroker does on the trading floor. She could not have cared any less if she was standing on a pillow instead of the guy who loved her's face. After a minute, she got off and I saw Jennifer look down right before I saw her bare sole covering my eyes. She weighed about 150 pounds and smiled as if she was going to do something fun. Apparently, these girls did not feel bad about standing on a human face with all their weight. Every girl took her turn for at least a minute with the exception of the beautiful bachelorette Lisa who never touched me all night. The others continually asked her but she constantly said that it was not right to do and tried to get the others to stop but none even considered it. While Tracy stood on my face, I heard her saying that she was going to torment me tremendously. The girl was standing on my face and still bitching about me treating her bad. This was not enough for her to get revenge apparently. She grinded her bare soles into my face and told me that she regretted that she didn't have any heels at the hotel with her. She said, "wait until you get to my house, I have you reserved for two nights from now, loser!" One lady their was me and Denise's former chemistry teacher from just 5 years ago. I have no fetishes whatsoever and it was embarrassing for me to lick my teachers shoes clean earlier but now she was standing on my face and saying, "Do you remember how many atomic particles are in Zinc? If you can tell me, I'll get off you. If not, I'll stand here a little while you think about it." Everyone laughed at this because I couldn't talk with a foot jammed over my mouth. They kept asking "What? I couldn't hear that. I think he said to give him some more time." I laid there with my face numb from a virtual continuous stream of 14 drunken women standing on my face for two more hours until 4:00 AM. Usually, while there was one on my face, two or three would be on my groin, chest, or jumping on my stomach. At 4:00, Tracy had the great idea to see if Lisa could, against her will, hold the camera while the other 14 somehow tried to stand on me full weight at the same time. These girls did not even act as if it were a human they were standing on, but like it was a "Twister" gameboard or something. Not all 14 could manage to fit at once. This was decide after about 30 minutes of trying with two or three falling off everytime another two or three tried to get on. They told me that their record was nine on me at once before a few lost their balance. By 4:30 AM, Denise shoved a piece of paper in my face and said "Here!" It was a month long list of the girls addresses and the days and times that I was to be at each particular house. The one's who were not standing on me for the last few hours were making their appointments for their future "fun." I noticed Tracy's name on there three times in the next week and looked at her as she smiled and said, "What are you looking at, loser? Get over here and kiss my feet." As I crawled over to kiss this girl's feet that I hated, one girl that I did not even know kicked me as hard as she could in the ribs and spit on me. When I got to Tracy and started kissing her feet, this seemed like a good idea to her. I felt Tracy grab the back of my hair and pull my face up. She bent over about an inch from my face and spit as much saliva as she could get in her mouth right in my face. She then pushed my head back down very hard and said "Now get back to kissing my feet, LOSER!"........

Part 2

I woke up the next day at 1:00 PM and heard my TV on in the living room. I thought that I left it on from the night before and for a second I tried to convince myself that last night was just a horrible dream. The only problem was that I was still sore all over and my face still smelled like feet. I went into the living room of my apartment that I had for a month (Denise helped me decorate it but that seemed like years ago now). I saw Denise in the kitchen and her friend Beth, who I hated more than anything, resting on the sofa with her feet up on the cocktail table and watching TV. Beth and Denise had been friends for about a year. Beth always used to try to get Denise to go to clubs and hook up with other guys while I was trying to get with Denise, so obviously, I hated her for it. She sensed it about six months ago and confronted me about it and ever since, we have been arguing and hating each other for the very few times we have bee forced to be together. I have called her a "bitch" and a "cunt" right to her face on many occasions since then. Beth looked up and said to me, "Well, well, well, guess what tape Denise showed me today and even gave me a copy of?" Beth could not come last night because she had to work and I was, at the time, very glad. I held my head in shame and fear. Calling her a bitch would not be smart right now. I hated this blonde-haired, 145-pound, witch but she had me good since she had a tape of last night and I had no reason to doubt her. She said, "are you going to apologize for being such a dick to me?" I said "I'm sorry," and Beth inched her finger towards her signaling me to come closer. When I did, she slapped me so hard and I heard Denise laughing from the kitchen where she was making a sandwich for herself with my food. Beth grabbed me by the hair and said, "Listen up asshole, from now on the only thing that comes out of your mouth is "yes, Princess Beth" whenever I give you an order, got it?" I had no choice, I replied, "yes, Princess Beth," and hated every second of it. Beth said that from now on, she was the boss and I was nothing but her slave for her amusement. Beth told me that her shoes needed a little cleaning because the street was dirty and pointed to her sneakers that were still on my coffee table and snapped her fingers and said, "Just lick the bottoms clean for now. You'll be shining my whole collection soon enough but I don't want to dirty the carpets in MY apartment." Without a word I was forced to lick her sneakers while Denise, who was sitting in the kitchen told me of the new deal. As I licked and Beth relaxed, Denise said that Beth needed a place to stay and would be living in my apartment with me as her slave full-time. She said that in exchange for me being a "good boy," I would only have to be a slave for women. They would never bring guys back to the apartment or have me do anything for men. Denise knew me well enough to know what I would go for and what I wouldn't. Any homosexual requests would have been met with my telling her to show the tape and simply leaving town. This deal, she knew I would take. After hearing the Deal, Beth told me to lay on the floor, face-up. As I did this, Beth took three or four steps up my calves, thighs, stomach, and stood on my chest. Denise came from the kitchen and casually stood with one sneaker on my forehead and the other on my mouth and said, "John...you are disappointing me. Didn't Beth tell you to follow all her orders with 'yes, Princess Beth?" She told me to apologize to Beth and refer to her (Denise) as 'Princess' also. When she finally took the hard rubber sneaker off my face, I said, "I'm sorry, Princess Beth. I'm sorry, Princess Denise." Denise said, "Good boy." Beth then took one sneakered foot and placed it hard along my face with the heel on my chin and the toe part on my forehead. With my nose being squashed, she casually told me to take off her sneaker and sock. She just stood there while I felt blindly for her shoelaces and removed her sneakers and sock. After doing this for the other foot (and saying, "Yes, Princess Beth") she said, "Now I am going to stand on your face and when I am done, you are gonna roll over and kiss my bare feet and say 'Thank you, Princess Beth.'" With that, I felt my hated enemy's sweaty foot press sideways against my forehead and then the other press over my mouth. Her feet smelled horrible and she weighed about 145 and was not holding onto anything to try to protect me. She used all her weight to drive her bare feet into my face. She and Denise talked about how they "just have to get Lisa to take advantage of" my slave duties. The worst part was after five minutes when they started talking about Beth's job and completely ignoring me. They talked as if Beth was standing on a rug and there was no need to stand anywhere else. When the ten minutes that seemed like two hours was up, Beth got off and I rolled over and was kissing this witch's bare feet and actually thanking her for standing on me. One minute later, while Beth looked down and loved every second. Denise said, "Beth we gotta get going to the gym. The aerobics class starts in ten minutes." Beth said for me to put her sneakers on without socks since they were coming back after the gym (why not, she lived here now?) and said that I could get some practice at cleaning sweaty feet because I was going to need to learn somehow. Denise said that that was a very good idea, and once I put on Beth's shoes, Denise pointed to her feet and said, "Slave, take off my socks and then put my sneakers back on. Oh...don't forget to kiss my feet before the sneakers go back on." As I kissed Denise's bare foot while she smashed the bottom into my face, she said, "You know, I always knew that you weren't good enough to date. But I have to admit, you seem to make a fine slave. I guess kissing my feet on your hands and knees is where you belong, huh?" Of course, I answered, "Yes, Princess Denise." After that, Beth walked over the length of my body to go out the door and made sure to take the last step over my up-turned face and said, "Make sure you are by the door when we get back, you're also our new doormat too." The door closed and I heard them both laughing as they left. I lay there smelling of feet and wondering how I ever got into this mess after all...

Part 3

While Beth and Denise were gone, I sat there wondering what the Hell happened to me. Yesterday at this time, I was a young guy with a good job and his own apartment. Today, the girl I hated the most just stood on my face and now I am waiting to lick the sweat off of her feet any minute. That any minute came soon enough. I heard the door lock opening (Denise had my key since day one but now made Beth a copy for "her" apartment) and I lay down in front of the door. When it opened, it was Beth with three girls that I knew from the gym. Apparently, Beth told them the entire deal and they loved it. I learned that Denise decided to go home and would be by tomorrow. I had no idea how many girls there was at first while I laid there. I heard lots of laughing and as I laid there, I heard Beth say "Hello slave," which got lots of laughs, and then felt her rubber soled sneaker squash my face and tear into it while she wiped it off. Next was Gina, a girl who was only 16 with a big butt but not a fat body. Because of the butt, she weighed about 135 pounds and she just stood on my face very easily at first and gently wiped them off. Next was Dianna, also a 16 year old but very beautiful. She weighed about 100 pounds and had no problem standing on my face and grinding her soles in. I heard her laugh and say, "We should use his face for our step aerobics class. Hahaha." Last was the beautiful Lisa, Denise's sweetheart of a sister. I was so shocked to see her because she hated the idea, but these were her friends and she wanted to spend time with them, despite her hate towards my blackmail. She looked down as if she was about to cry and said, "Don't worry. I would never do that to you. Is there anything I can do for you?" I said, "No thank you Lisa." With that, she stepped over my body (not on it) and sat down with the other girls. At this point, I heard Beth snap her fingers and say, "Slave! Get over here and start cleaning my feet." Dianna said, "Yeah, let's get a move on, slave. I got some toe jam for you to clean out. Hahaha." Just two days ago I talked with Dianna at the gym, she treated me like a normal human being, and now without another word spoken between us, she was eager to shove her sweaty foot in my mouth. I could not believe these girls! I crawled over to Beth in a trance-like state, took her sneakers off, and got my first close-up whiff of her sweaty foot with no socks on. I swear, I thought I was literally going to vomit on my new rugs, excuse me, Beth's new rugs now. I was frozen until Beth slapped me and said, "Well??? What are you waiting for??? Clean my foot!" I said, "Yes, Princess Beth" and saw Lisa cringing out of the corner of my eye. She seemed so uneasy as I went through the same routine with Beth, Gina, and Dianna. First I sucked the little toe thoroughly, then licked in between that toe and the next one, then sucked the next toe...and so on. After that, I licked the top of each foot and then the sol of each horribly smelling foot. After the three of them, Beth said to Lisa, "Your turn" and Lisa quickly replied, "No way! I don't even like being here while this is going on. I don't think I can come here anymore." Then Gina said, "What else does he do?" Beth said, "Ummmmm.... you want to stand on his face again?" Gina quickly said, "Yeah!" all excited, despite Lisa saying, "No, you'll hurt him. Don't do that." It was as if Lisa never spoke. Gina came over and stuck one bare foot on my face and then the other. I was horrified when I heard her say to Dianna, "Come over her and stand on top of my feet. Within seconds, I heard Beth laughing very loudly as I felt the extra 100 pounds added to the front of my face. I muffled a scream of, "AHHHH!" that only brought louder laughs. I felt my lip split open and started to taste blood. My head got light headed as my legs and arms flapped around. All the while, they never got off and Beth never stopped loudly laughing at the human being tortured in front of her. I have no idea how long they stayed on or what they did to me after I passed out, but I woke up on my bedroom floor again hoping that my experience was only a nightmare.

Part 4

It was morning and as I gathered my senses, I looked up to see Beth just waking up also and looking down at me. She was waiting with her knee bent for me to look up. When I looked up, still not knowing exactly where I was, Beth kicked her leg and struck me with the ball of her foot right in my mouth. My head shot down to the floor as Beth laughed at my pain and said, "Hahaha, that was great! Put your face up again." We spent the next five minutes with me on my hands and knees continuously getting my face kicked by this girl that I hated. After about 20 kick and my head being slammed into the floor 20 times, she got bored and said very calmly, "Allright, kiss my feet." As I did this, I got some blood from my nose on her foot and was told to lick my own blood off this witch's foot. Beth's first steps of the morning were right on my upturned face and she stood there while she told me that today would be Tracy's day with me. This was the first time I found out that the girls who "rented" me were actually paying Beth and Denise for my "services." I was being pimped out as a slave to other women. My life had truly hit rock bottom. Thirty minutes later, the doorbell rang and it was Tracy. Tracy was my ex-girlfriend from a year ago who I cheated on and then told to go to Hell when she confronted me about it. She hated me since then, one thing led to another, and we had numerous public fights. When I opened the door, Tracy immediately punched me full force right in the face. I was so surprised that it knocked me onto my back. If she were as strong as a man was, the punch may have severely damaged me; all that saved me was her womanly strength. I then felt her step on my calves, thighs stomach and chest with hard stomps. She just stomped her way up my body as if it was a carpet. While she stood on my chest, she said, "Guess what loser? The 'bitch' (my name for her) is taking you to the beach with a few of my girlfriends that NEVER liked you. Not even when I did." After that, she placed one sandal on my face and walked over it towards Beth. Beth did not know Tracy to well but this was merely a business transaction. I saw her give Beth some bills that I could not make out and heard her say, "Two hours, right?" Beth replied, "I actually have to go out for a while and wont be home anyway (I hated how MY apartment was referred to as 'home'). You can keep him until 5:00, OK?" This made me shudder. It was only 11:00 right now! Tracy said, "Oh God, that is great. Thanks allot." The next thing I knew, I was on the floor of the back seat with three girls bare feet stomping every part of my body for the 15 minute ride to the beach. The two girls sitting next to Tracy in the front were turning around and threatening me verbally since they could not do it physically right now. I heard, "You are gonna lick the mud off my feet today," and "I swear to God, you are gonna get hurt today, asshole." I was honestly scared. I thought to myself, this is the day that I am paralyzed or something. This has gone from horrible to deadly serious; these girls hate me. After we got there, I had to carry every bag to the beach spot they wanted. We took a far away, quiet spot where no one was. Apparently, someone had already been there and dug a perfect hole to bury someone. How convenient! Within minutes, my head was the only thing that showed. All six girls stood on my face with their sandy soles and it felt like sandpaper (sadly, know I know how it got that name). This was unbelievably painful. After they had their trampling fun, I was told to stick my tongue and keep it that way. I then had 12 muddy, sweaty bare feet wiped on my tongue as if it was a doormat. I had to swallow so much mud that I thought I would be physically sick. All the while they were saying stuff like, "We always told Tracy that this is all you'd ever be good for, " and "I still have some sand between my toes. How useless are you? You can't even lick feet right!" We stayed there on that beach for 4 hours. Occasionally, some would go in the ocean or to get some snacks, but there were always three or four to torment me. One girl pulled aside her bikini bottom and sat on my face for about half an hour. I honestly believe that she forgot about me for a little while. I actually had my face up the sweaty ass crack of a girl for half an hour! If you have never smelled it, try to imagine ANYTHING that smells worse than hot shit! Think about it. I struggled to breathe and occasionally would hear her say, "Need some air? Here goes..." This would be followed by a fart that would sound like a plane taking off from my position. The smell of someone's shit mixed with a fart on a hot day was absolutely horrible. Finally, she said, "If you want to get up, let me know by licking my asshole totally clean. If you don't want to, just stay there and don't lick, OK?" I weighed my options for a minute before I realized I had no choice. I spent the next five minutes licking and swallowing the stuff that the toilet paper missed for the last week. My face was pale when she got up but she recommended my services as an "ass cleaner" to the others. Horribly, all five sat bare assed on my face and I was cleaning asses with my tongue for the next half-hour. At about 3:00, I was dug up and carried the bags to the car. Each girl sat in the car with her feet on the ground (sideways in the car seat with the door open) while I consumed her foot-mud yet again. I was severely threatened as to what would happen to me if even one grain of sand were found in the car after careful inspection. Five o'clock, I was back at Beth's apartment (do not get me started on that title!) and was led in on my hands and knees by Tracy to see Beth, Denise, and Lisa sitting there. Without looking at me, Denise snapped her fingers and I had to crawl over and kiss her feet, which were crossed over one another, propped up on my, sorry, Beth's coffee table. Tracy and Denise talked a little before Tracy wound up and kicked me in the ribs like a field goal kicked hitting a football. She said, "I'm glad you finally learned your place, dickhead!" Denise said to kiss Tracy's feet and thank her before she left. I crawled over and was kissing this horrible person's feet and thanking her for torturing me all day. Tracy left and Denise just sat back like normal while I kissed her feet again. There was no rest for my efforts that just made them money for doing nothing. Lisa, of course, protested, but Denise said, "Oh shut up, Lisa. If you don't wanna do it, that's fine, but don't tell me what to do." With that, Beth took her feet off the table and now rested them on my back as I kissed my dreamgirl's bare feet....

To be continued

1

1

No comments:

Post a Comment