Saturday, July 9, 2011

Aunty's Feet

Aunty's Feet

By David

This is a story of how I got into smelling stinky feet; it’s a true story. When I was about 7 years old my aunt would watch me after school until my parents got off work. I had noticed that she always wore moccasins with no socks and a lot of times she would be sitting at the kitchen table doing a little shoe playing … you know, slipping her hot sweaty and smelly feet in and out of her shoes. I would see this and crawl under the table to watch and maybe get a whiff of her foot odor.

Well, one day I was under the table and she had her feet resting on top of her shoes and I was sniffing the air around me. She heard me sniff and that’s all it took … she stuck her head under the table and said "What the hell are you doing?!"

"Nothing," I replied.

"I don’t think so …" and she put her shoes back on and went outside for about an hour before finally coming back in.

It was about 97 degrees out and I knew her feet would be very stinky now! Well, she looked at me and said, "You were smelling my feet earlier weren’t you?"

"No mam," I replied.

She then yelled at me and said, "Don’t lie to me … now get over here and lay at my feet! I’m gonna brake your sickening habit!" She looked me in the face and said, "You ready for some stinky feet?!" I said "no way," but really meant "hell yes,".

She then placed both moccasins on my face. I looked up at her and saw that her nose was wrinkled in disgust. The next thing I knew she was using my chin to pop the heel of her shoes off of her stinky feet. She then placed both very ripe feet on my face and told me to smell … "Smell my stinky, sweaty feet … smell between my cheesy toes." She pinched my nose shut with her toes … wow did her feet stink! The whole time I was smelling her feet she is saying to me "Yuck .. you’re sickening and disgusting … just look at you sniff those things!" This went on for some time.

Well, the truth of the matter is the whole time I was smelling her stinky feet I was hard as a rock! Now, I love for women to force me to smell their sweaty, stinky feet! I hope you enjoy this very true story.
1

No comments:

Post a Comment